close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indoor League Results Question

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by oopsies, Aug 14, 2006.

1. oopsies

oopsies

I have a quick question about the indoor league results posted on gssfonline. Is there anyway I can find out the exactly where I stand in the results. If I'm correct gssfonline only posts the top 3 shooters in each class, however; if I'm not one of the top three in my class, how do I find out what class I finished in? I would like to know exactly where I finished. Any info would be great! Thanks in advance!

Oopsies

2. cmzneb

cmzneb

Check with the range that hosted the event. The range is in charge of the results, and I think they only submit the top three to GSSF.

The indoor GSSF match I've gone to usually posts them on their own website.

3. ede

ede Bama's Friend

if your range doesn't post the result or email them to the shooters you need to talk to the people running the match. they should be doing one of not both for the shooters.

4. glockess56

glockess56 CLM

Yes, I agree with ede, you need to contact the range. The only ones posted on GSSF are the winners of each match, first through third places for A, B and C. Ask the people at the range for a list. They should have them before they are ever posted on GSSF. Sometimes, the ranges I shoot indoor matches will post the results here on Glock talk under GSSF. I know that you'll see them from NASR and BlackwingSC and I have seen others. The host range will usually post the results of each match, for each month it is shot and the final after the last one. The last one usually includes who won the pistol drawing. Notify the range where you shot it. Give them a few days (although some ranges take forever in getting results out, but they do) and contact them. That way you can see how you did with the rest of the gang. WARNING: INDOOR AND OUTDOOR GSSF MATCHES MAY BECOME HABIT FORMING AND HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH, BUT THEY'RE SURE A LOT OF FUN!:cool:

5. oopsies

oopsies

Thanks guys! I called the range and they told me where I placed. I appreciate the help fellas!

Oopsies