close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Indoor GSSF Mini-Shoot Series In Indy

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by traithe, May 16, 2002.

1. traithe

traithe

From the Popguns website:

"The opening match will be June 15th at 9am .. ( Doors will open at 8am).... the follow up matches will be July 13th and August 10th... We will have all th edetails in a week or so.. However i do know that yo must compete in at least 2 of the three matches to be placed and to have an opportunity to when the Glock that will be given away... "

check it out at www.popguns.com If you haven't been there, you need to check it out. They have cool new store with an excellent 6 lane indoor range.

2. FESTUS

FESTUS Horse Whisperer

Traithe...thanks for the lead when you receive more info I would be interested in knowing more, I am about 3 hours north and would make the trip.I am also rehabbing a hip replacement....my doctor has said GSSF shooting is the best rehab he is aware of.

3. Gunruner

Gunruner

Is the going to be a official GSSF League Match?

4. traithe

traithe

Mike, the owner of POPGUNS is getting the league info from Glock, but since his range is only 50' I am not sure it will be considered an Official match series. I do know they are going to follow the same course of fire less the 75' stage and give away the same prize. I'll post more when I know more.

Festes...that is fantastic, your doctor "prescribing" a shoot as part of your recovery program!

5. traithe

traithe

The latest from Popguns Website:

"No as of this am we have not recieved our info package from Glock (GSSF).. I'm sure that it will be simular to the big matches .. without the steel plates..
    ( Because they ain't happening in side our range..).. It should be a day of fun..

I do know that you will have shoot to of the three matches to place in the rankings and to have a chance to when the Glock 22..

There will be only one catagory.. you can shoot any model(s) of Glock you choose.. Of course you must be amember of GSSF, or you can join here at the day of the match.. the cost of the match will be $10.00... Remember we do not allow the use of Steel or aluminum cased ammuntion, such as CCI Blazer or Wolf ammo. Other than that info we don't have a clue either.. I have a call into them now to see when we should recieve the info packet.. will try to keep you updated."