Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Glockaholic
109 Posts
Are there any?
Yes, I just called GSSF and asked a few days ago...Two Brothers Firearms in New Albany, one in Ft. Wayne, and one in Boston...not sure if there were others. They were all too far from me so I ordered online from Ed's Public Safety...amazing experience.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I have contacted those dealers in Ft. Wayne, Bluffton, Indy. None are honoring the GSSF Discount. I contacted Megan (Over LE Sales) at Glock and she is going to give me an answer. It has been over a week since I heard from her but am patient cause I am sure she is busy. Left messages at GSSF with no reply and that is why I contacted Glock directly.

·
Registered
361 Posts
This does have me missing the arrangement with OMB because there was not an issue and had my Glock in a few days. :( Not sure what happened and when I spoke to OMB the lady I spoke with said that Glock did not renew their contract.

Some of the Gun Shops in Indiana were supplied by OMB also.

·
Esq.
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have contacted those dealers in Ft. Wayne, Bluffton, Indy. None are honoring the GSSF Discount. I contacted Megan (Over LE Sales) at Glock and she is going to give me an answer. It has been over a week since I heard from her but am patient cause I am sure she is busy. Left messages at GSSF with no reply and that is why I contacted Glock directly.
Interesting. I just had a guy from the Bluffton shop say they do on local IN gun board.

·
Registered
361 Posts
c5367 Interesting. I just had a guy from the Bluffton shop say they do on local IN gun board.

They had honored it in the past according to the woman (Bluffton) I spoke to but she said they have not been contacted by Glock that they are able to accept it.

Since then I have called down several times to GSSF and Glock Inc. I was put in touch with Megan (SP?) and she said that she would contact me back when she gets an answer. That has been a couple of weeks ago.

I wish someone would get it figured out cause I would like to make a purchase. Getting a bit frustrating to be honost.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts