Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Light left on
3,786 Posts
Thanks GSSF - a great match as always!
Darin, no excuses now about how you're gonna get that new blaster made! Promotion and random gun - well done!

Congrats to all the winners!

:patriot:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thanks GSSF - a great match as always!
Darin, no excuses now about how you're gonna get that new blaster made! Promotion and random gun - well done!

Congrats to all the winners!

:patriot:
HOLLY COW!!!:rock:

When it rains it pours! :woohoo: I'm headed to gunbroker directly after I hit "submit post". It's time to build one heck of master blaster. God knows I'll need it.:eek:uttahere:

·
Semper Fi
7,259 Posts
:woohoo: I won a $50 random prize. I guess that eases my mind for having shot my worst GSSF Match ever.

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
I shot badly, but I won $50.00 random - wow, I'll take it! Darin, congrats. Let's have a MS team, now!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Notice DK won two guns outright AND hit one of the Random guns as well?

Better buy a lottery ticket.

And welcome to the deep end.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
I notice #3 name is vacant. Since I saw Massad Ayoob there I wonder if he was #3, but why didn't they list him?:headscratch:

·
Registered
847 Posts
I notice #3 name is vacant. Since I saw Massad Ayoob there I wonder if he was #3, but why didn't they list him?:headscratch:

Massad is a master shooter. The blank spot under the shooters name is that that person won 2 prizes

·
Registered
822 Posts
HOLLY COW!!!:rock:

When it rains it pours! :woohoo: I'm headed to gunbroker directly after I hit "submit post". It's time to build one heck of master blaster. God knows I'll need it.:eek:uttahere:
Darin...congrats and I'm sure you are not done but just getting started.....hope to read about you for that match that pits all the Masters head to head.

·
Registered
13,415 Posts
congrats darin. don't forget your ol' buddy ed when you have more certificates than you know what to do with.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Wow what a match, What a shoot out!, Smoke'n Shoot. Con-grats to all the winners and all the shooters. Looks like us poor North West Florida really missed a great shoot. Maybe next year. Sorry we missed it.

Again Con-grats to all the winners.

Pharaoh

:wow::upeyes:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts