close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

IN SEARCH OF: Thermold 30 round clip

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by ANACONDA.44MAG, Aug 17, 2003.

1. ANACONDA.44MAG

ANACONDA.44MAG

OFFER: To whom ever the hell has in their possession or can aquire a Thermold 30 Round Magazine for a Ruger Mini-30 Ranch style Rifle.
    I have been all over looking for this for a year and still have not been able to find one. I will gladly pay $100 for this Thermold 7.62x39 CAL magazine clip for the Ruger Mini-30. I have tried all kinds of clips on my Mini-30 and all of them jam except the Ruger Factory 5 Round Clip. I was told by several pros that the Thermold Synthetic 30 Round mag clip is the ONLY functional clip that will work on my Mini-30. I am in Atlanta, GA and travel to and from Miami twice a year. Anyone along the way or within the vicinity please contact me if you have a Thermold Mini-30 30Round Clip you wish to sell for $100. Thank you.....everyone. Pic of Mini-30 attached.

2. magman

magman Millennium Member

I have what your looking for.....

Thermold only made 1 kind of mag for the Ruger Mini-30. It's an expandable magazine. It can hold 30rds or if you expand out the bottom of the magazine (it has a slide down extention), it can hold 45rds. They did not make any that were only 30rds -- the Mini-14 Thermold mag was the 30rd only magazine -- not expandable.
    I believe I have 3 or 4 of them ---- all brand new and of'course pre-ban.
    Email me @

todpower@aol.com