close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

in memory of big kitty

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by hangmans joke, Feb 20, 2006.

1. hangmans joke

hangmans joke

last night we lost a dear family member. and we are just grief struck and crying .i want to ask for some prayers for us and big kitty. alittle story behind big kitty is 2 years ago he took up at our house as a stray he always wandered he semi turned him in to a house cat and he was such a joy to us .we had him fixed to try to keep him from wandering since it worked with fatcat and hoped he wouldnt wander ,but big kitty was an inside /outside cat .he stayed in alot more since he got fixed but he still went crazy if cooped up in house to long, we are guesing because of him prolly living on his own for such a long time it was in him not to cooped up all the time. we went from not being able to get within 20 feet of him to months to him later sleeping on our bed at night. from being a wild cat to a loving kitty just we hurt so much.his partner whiskers knows something is not right and acting very weird. i know alot of folks say to always keep pets inside 100 % of time ,but with our cats and us living on a farm they ache for the outside,and love just siting on the porch. i found him last night and he is now home at peace . ironic i just used the camcorder 4 days ago outside to tape the whole family, never before had we had all the animals in our bedroom together at once til lastnight. i literally was crying bent down beside bed . i know times and things in life move on . everyone has said we gave big kitty the best life he ever knew, we are blessed that 2 years ago he picked our house. i keep thinking if i had locked him in 24/7 he would still be here,but that wasnt big kitty .he loved the outside. rest in ( peace )we will all see each other again one day. thanks for listening

someone told me not long ago " dont cry because its over -smile because it happened "

big kitty you will never know how much you touched this family .one day i will tell you how much you did.

2. Walter45Auto

Walter45Auto

Sorry to hear it. I know how it is. I lost my cat this past year.;w Prayers are with you.

;g

;8 ;I

3. Stillhuntn

Stillhuntn

Thought and prayers with you and your family. Lost one of ours late last year. Cherish the memories, they help with the pain.

4. MrsKitty

MrsKitty

;1 ;1 ;1

;w ;w ;w

~hg ~hg ~hg

5. walkin man

walkin man

I am so sorry to hear of your loss HJ. When a cat chooses you as his companion it is truly a blessing. Be glad you and your family were chosen and remember the joy your big kitty shared. Many of us have lost treasured pets/family members recently and know your grief.

walkin man

6. Blitzer

Blitzer Cool Cat

He looked like my big guy Tiger, gone but not forgotten.

I lost Patches two years ago myself. She was my big girl, she slept on my chest and stomach for 30 minutes or so before moiving to sleep next to my right hip or shoulder. I miss her too. ;P

[​IMG]

http://www.catster.com/?262408