IN CC Association

Discussion in 'Indiana Glockers' started by Pitmaster, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Pitmaster

Pitmaster

Is there an Indiana concealed carry or gun rights group? I know some states have one, but with Indiana's gun laws maybe there isn't a need for one.

2. txgho1911

txgho1911

Several around the state. All are informal. ISRA and http://2ndamendmentpatriots.org/ along with Indiana Gun Owners.
    The last is a small group who have tried to keep a regular meeting going on primarily about the Gov Center prohibition of licensed carry.
    Keep an eye out and show up if you like.

3. R. Emmelman

R. Emmelman Tired Member

Just one small point, Indiana does not have "concealed carry". We have "License to Carry Hnadgun". We can (and do sometimes) carry openly.

4. MakeMineaP99

MakeMineaP99 Got SIG?

:agree: :goodpost:

Now if we could just get the ability to carry openly or concealed automatic knives and other "weapons" like in KY.

5. minuteman32

minuteman32 NRA & GOA Life

The 2A Patriots in the Evansville area are pretty active. The ISRPA is not, but they are an organization. We (about 1/2 dozen of us) are trying to get Gun Owners of Indiana going here in central Indiana.
    That's about it, as far as I know of.

6. luxone

luxone dis-Member

I am a member of ISRPA and while they mat not be the most politically active 2A organization they do stay politically aware of whats going on with Indiana gun laws and intervene when neccesary. Like you and I Minuteman, Jerry Wehner, the president of the ISRPA attended and spoke at all of the Prop 174 hearings. Which is more than I can say about most Indy Glock Talk members and gun owners as a whole! Please follow this link to see Mr. Wehner's latest column.

7. rhino465

rhino465

I am unaware that ISRPA did ANYTHING with respect to the Statehouse and Gov't Centers "security upgrades" that were foisted upon us in the dead of night. That disappoints me.