close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

improving slowly, still lousy at 5 to Glock

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by another okie, Jun 4, 2002.

1. another okie

another okie

I've now shot in four GSSF matches, three last year and Texas this year. I'm improving, mainly due to dry fire practice and better trigger control. Better trigger control has dramatically improved my Plate scores.

Of the three events, the one I need to improve the most is Five to Glock. I shoot it way too slow. Any tips on that one?

2. Fireglock

Fireglock Which is worse?

If you have a place to practice where you can, try this. Buy some D-1s or make some and set up the 5 to Glock. We had drastic improvements in our times when we did this and then added a timer to the mix. When you think your getting better, take down the D-1s and try using paper plates at each distance. BobbyC gave us that one and it works, it makes you slow down and concentrate on your aiming and each shot. Shooting slow is not the answer, shooting accurately at what ever speed you need to use is. Make sure you read the "Tips from the Pros" sticky up above. Good information to be had.

3. Glockshot

Glockshot

but watch you aim for the plates and not the clips that hold up you paper plates;f ;f ;f
    COULDN'T RESIST THAT ONE JERRY AND DON
    Peace
    John