close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Important Presidential Decision

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Hank Hill, Mar 17, 2003.

1. Hank Hill

Hank Hill

You are the President of the United States. Scientists have discovered a meteor that is headed toward the Earth. They have calculated that it will strike France in two days, at approximately 2:30am. The meteor is large enough to completely wipe France from the face of the Earth forever. France and the UN have requested that the US send all available ships and aircraft to help evacuate the country. Among the ships and planes you could be sending are many that are being used to fight the war on terror overseas. As the President, you must decide: do you stay up late the night of the impact to watch the coverage live, or tape it and watch it in the morning

2. David_G17

David_G17 /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I say we give it 30 days to see if the meteor decides to stop.

3. Ronny

Ronny Good Guy

I love the French, especially their hairy women ;*

4. Scott H

Scott H Guest

I'd send UN inspectors in to see if there really is a meteor going to hit France, and have them report back in 10 days.

I'd have a dozen tv's all on different stations to make sure I didn't miss a thing. I'd tape it too, you should always have video of the great things that happen in your life time.

(I like David's answer too ;f )

5. WhiskeyMike1032

WhiskeyMike1032

America needs more evidence to believe that there is any real danger of a meteor hitting France before we can agree to such measures.

6. kodiak99

kodiak99 ...and...death

We'd only be sending those ships because we want to take control of France's wine... IT'S ALL ABOUT THE WINE!!!

7. Ghost Shooter

Ghost Shooter Who? Me?

I think we should ascertain the meteor's claims of not being a WMD, vote on it by committee and issue economic sanctions. Maybe it will stop.

Ghost

8. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

As experts have informed me the meteor is slowing down when it hits the atmosphere. Since things are getting better there is no reason to do anything. (Heard a UN wag state that the UN sanctions are working because Iraq is starting to destroy rockets in last few weeks so no need to go to war. TWELVE YEARS they do nothing so when 250 THOUSAND AMERICAN troops with support equip stage in area THEN IRAQ STARTS to abide by rules. So UN thinks we should go home as he will continue to allow inspections. RIGHT>