close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

ImpactGuns.com - NOT a good experience

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by onebigelf, Jun 28, 2006.

1. onebigelf

onebigelf

WOW. Not impressed with these people so far. On June 10th I placed an internet order for a Charles Daly Hi-power, on sale for $308 ($322 with shipping) listed as "In Stock - Ships within 48 hours". I called on the 12th to confirm the FFL dealer it was to ship to. No confirmation e-mail, the only company I've ever had that with. Was told it would go out almost immediately. On June 20th I called to check on the order and was told that my "collapsible ballast" had shipped. During the course of the conversation that changed to scope rings, shipped to my FFL dealer. When I questioned why scope rings would have been shipped to an FFL that changed to them being shipped to my home via DHL. I was instructed to refuse that shipment when it arrived and told that my card would be credited for the incorrect charge, the order corrected and reshipped. No explanation for how the order got screwed up. Refused that package (which showed up USPS) two days later. Tonight I finally received notification from DHL that my package was shipping to my FFL dealer. Checked my bank account and they have not only not credited the incorrect charges for the "collapsible ballast"/scope rings, they've billed my card for the non-sale price of almost $100 more for the pistol. I'll let you know how they do correcting this, bt I'm about ready to tell my dealer to refuse the shipment and just contest teh charges with my credit card company. What a sondly screwed up organization.

John :soap: