GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Elite Member
6,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Imagine smiling for the camera in front of the whole
World just to see the footage later of this disgusting man fondling your child. He should be behind bars for this behavior but instead he is running for President and ahead in the Polls. The 4minute mark is especially cringe worthy.

View: https://youtu.be/V4PLSPvJ9BY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Venor ergo sum
3,297 Posts
With the lap top pictures given to authorities in Delaware, I’m thinking the apple didn’t fall far from the tree either.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
In DC, this is more normalized so the reaction is not the same, pedophilia is far larger then people will believe. They will be exposed by their symbolism. Look at these symbols and see if you can remember seeing them. The FBI has a whole list as well......

https://legalnoodle.com/pedophile-symbols-used-by-predators/

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
LOL

The whole WNBA team from Seattle is endorsing Biden, a playoff team.

LOL. Women for pedophile.

They better have second jobs. Things look great when you don't experience having kids and protect them.
I read an article a while back from one of the WNBA stars that just walked away from the game. She said the reason was because 80% of the league is lesbian and she was not. The extreme pressure and bullying caused her to give it up. She said it was expected so she was bullied constantly......

Reactions: ModGlock17

·
Registered
74,441 Posts
LOL

The whole WNBA team from Seattle is endorsing Biden, a playoff team.

LOL. Women for pedophile.

They better have second jobs. Things look great when you don't experience having kids and protect them.
What's the WNBA? :dunno:

Reactions: Rotn1 and spork

·
Registered
4,275 Posts
Sadly, it is happening RIGHT now and has happen before in elections. I am not defending it, however I am no longer surprised. Many of us voted for this guy in our last election and some will vote for him again.
A8D05673-D57A-4FBE-9D4C-6011031982BA.jpeg
B2A487CF-C92C-47EE-8755-6D2DE5BD8CF1.jpeg

I have a 22 y/o daughter and I know exactly what is appropriate hand placement and positioning. This is not it!

·
Elite Member
6,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sadly, it is happening RIGHT now and has happen before in elections. I am not defending it, however I am no longer surprised. Many of us voted for this guy in our last election and some will vote for him again.
View attachment 853118 View attachment 853120

I have a 22 y/o daughter and I know exactly what is appropriate hand placement and positioning. This is not it!
How old are those girls? Prepubescent minors like the ones in the Biden videos? The girl in the second picture looks a whole lot like Ivanka, so I’d imagine it is. Another lame attempt from GTs favorite leftist troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 39 Posts