Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
42,102 Posts
And what did we get, from our forecast of 5-8"? A few tiny drifts. The wind just blew what little we did get (under an inch) away. It's bullcrap. We haven't had a decent snow this year. At least we got a couple last year that necessitated 4 low, a shovel, and some cat litter!

·
♥Meezers♥
6,738 Posts
I have some long time friends in Racine, WI and sent that link to them to see......many of those pics are taken there in Racine and Milwaukee, WI.

I love the south!! :supergrin:

Thanks for posting those!!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts

·
Get off my lawn
42,701 Posts
Pbbnpb!

·
Registered
677 Posts
Stop hogging all the snow!! We've only gotten a couple inches in the last 4-5 weeks up in Tahoe. I'm going snowboarding this weekend and some fresh snow would be nice. So please send a little blizzard action my way.

·
Prime Example
4,913 Posts
It's been pretty rough here...

Probably infested with mountain lions, grizzly bears and wolves. No thanks, I'll take my chances with the snow. I'd rather get bit by Jack Frost than a freakin' mountain lion.

Seriously, beautiful.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
For the last 3 days it has been snow mixed with ice and not near above freezing. 13-24 degrees. It should reach 27 degrees today. Today (Day 4) we have real snow that is about the 5"-6". This is the first time I remember Schools being closed 4 days in a row for snow days. Good ole' Ft. Worth Texas weather!

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
That's some seriously awesome photography. Trying to load that page, I am thankful for my super-fast internets connection, though. The page is worth a look, though. Beautiful pics.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts