close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm Sorry if I have done something wrong

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by crater, Mar 10, 2006.

1. crater

crater NRA Member

Not sure if I have done something wrong. Recently I posted a question in the How to forum on how to post a e-mail that a friend of mine sent to me. I know nothing about computers. I was told by my friend just to copy and paste but I do not know how to do that. My question is why nobody even replied to me as if I was asking something that would violate the rules of posting. it is a simple e-mail that has been passed around about Robin Willimas and his "PLAN" perhaps you all might have seen it.

In addition I have sent two different e-mails to Eric inquiring about an order I placed for a GlockTalk Hat, and I have not gotten a reply to either e-mail.

I apologize if I have done something wrong, but if I did, could someone please tell me.

Thanks so much for the site.

2. c-mama

c-mama Moderator

Hi Crater, you haven't done anything wrong.

I'll see if I can answer your question in that thread.

As far as Eric getting back to you about the hat, I am sure he will get back with you as soon as possible. He is out of town right now, just getting back from dealing with the GT servers and all.

I believe I read something about the hat orders - that they would be delivered either in March or April. but I'm sure he'll get back with you. :)

3. crater

crater NRA Member

Thanks, c-mama, If you would like, i can forward the email to someone for proof reading and then let that person post it. Of course, under my name because I want this girl to think I actually figured it out.LOL.

I just could not figure out why someone like you or that "Scott" dood could not help me. Yeah, I'm a daily reader of the OAF Forum.
    It's going to get me in trouble one of these days, but meanwhile;f ;f
    Thanks again

4. c-mama

c-mama Moderator