close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm so torn!

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by pjrocco, Mar 19, 2007.

1. pjrocco

pjrocco Rock

I just bought a puppy a couple weeks back and he should be here in a couple weeks. As I was surfing the web I came across this little girl that needs a home. Today is her last day to live unless I take her. Right now I have two kids 4 and 6, three cats and a puppy on the way. We are all in a 1,300 square foot townhouse... am I really thinking of taking this little girl? But how can I resist that face!?!?!?!? I'm so torn right now...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jeep274

Jeep274 Member When?

Wow, that is tough man. Is she a similar breed to the puppy you are getting?

I always suggest rescue first and she does look like a sweety. Assuming this girl has a good background temperment wise, I would back out of the puppy and give this girl a second chance at a better life.

Puppies are easy to find homes for, but adult dogs, especially certain breeds, are more difficult. Let us know what happens.

3. pjrocco

pjrocco Rock

The puppy is a pit bull as well. I have owned pits my whole life so I will never on any other breed. Also, I am locked into the puppy since I already signed the paper work.

4. IDC

IDC

take both