GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Ammo cost would make it prohibitive to shoot for any length of time, but damn! It does look cool.

Reactions: cruz lee

·
Registered
3,995 Posts
nope they are inscribed on the front of a bldg on the grounds of Rice university in houston texas. i was touring the campus with my 2 cousins who are both Rice alumni...i fiorget the author but have not been back t5o campus to recall the name.
Google could answer that question if you wanted to know. Stupid phone knows all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Google could answer that question if you wanted to know. Stupid phone knows all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ive tried without success but maybe your googlefu skills are better

·
NRA Benefactor
5,265 Posts
The limits of my revolvers for concealed carry

IMG_0921.JPG
:

Reactions: rayzer007

·
1911 lover
10,134 Posts
I like 41 magnum. 357 magnum and 38 special. The giant revolvers are not much fun to shoot.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
NYC thug sees that barrel in his face and says "That's the Holland Tunnel and I'm Jersey bound!"

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Kind of defeats the purpose but S&W 500 powder puff loads are available, recoil like a .38 special. I had one for a while and purchased a box of ammunition that had various loads - mild to wild. Pick your poison.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Wife shoots these in a 83/4" . Cheap and fun.
500.jpg

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
But will it stop Hunter Biden torched on crack??

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
There was a YouTube video of a guy shooting that one-handed, after someone off camera called him a sissy for initially starting with two hands. Suffice it to say he wasn't wearing his baseball cap after round #1 was fired. It was pretty funny.

21 - 40 of 49 Posts