I'm not a Joe Biden fan, but...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Pistolay, Nov 21, 2019.

1. Pistolay

Pistolay Wut? Silver Member

...this crap from last night's debate is really annoying me. He referred to Carol Mosely Brown as "the only African-American woman that’d ever been elected to the United States Senate." He's been jumped on by everyone on the planet because Kamala Harris is also in the Senate. Problem is, Kamala Harris is not African-American, she's Indian and Jamaican. WTF am I missing here?

orangejeep06, hannstv, jr24 and 2 others like this.
  2. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall Wallbuilder and Weapon Bearer

I guess she's American, and her Jamaican father's ancestors came from Africa, so she claims to be African-American when it suits her politically.
    It worked for Obama, whose father was African and who's mother was American, but neither were African-American.
    :timeforthat:

3. DocCasualty

DocCasualty Wolverine

Yeah, I’d give Joe a pass on that one. To me he was clearly speaking about the past. He’s still a doddering fool but that one was a nothing burger.

Patriot.45 and nursetim like this.
  4. Just_plinking

Just_plinking

I go to sleep praying he gets the nomination. I cant wait to see those fireworks.

captcurly, mj9mm and FullClip like this.
  5. slamdunc

slamdunc JAFO

This^^^ Politicians (liars) will claim/deny anything in order to gain the support of the group they are currently courting. This has only started to bite them in their collective ass with the advent of the internet.

If she's addressing Africans, she's African and if it's the Jamaicans, then she'll use that and if it's a mixed crowd, she's 'a woman of color'. This crap backfired on Senator Warren, but then again, her statements were outright lies.

As for former VP Biden, he probably has no idea where Jamaica or Africa are located. His statements cannot be taken seriously, he's a dolt.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
    orangejeep06, Uncle Mark and mj9mm like this.
  6. JFrame

JFrame

Not specific to Biden, but the identity politics the leftists love to play is starting to bite the various Dem candidates in the ass.

Pete Buttigieg tried to use his gayness (gaiety? :dunno: ) to suggest that he "understands" the struggles of African-Americans. Everything I've heard says this presumptuous supposition does not play well with the black community.

7. spork

spork Caffeinator

Yep. Buttigeg sure made friends with the black community when he read from a script at what should have been a question and answer session:
    [​IMG]

Jan R Whitaker and JFrame like this.
  8. scattershot

scattershot

Joe Biden is the most sane of a deranged bunch (not a very high bar, to be sure), and the dumocraps are trying to discredit him.

9. jakedaawg

jakedaawg

The country I come from is called the Midwest.
    I always considered Biden to be the Kenyans bulletproof vest...so stupid that no one would shoot the Kenyan because then we would be stuck with Biden.

Now he is the least radical of the corrupt lying nut bags the ******** are running...blows my mind.

orangejeep06, GW06 and P99er like this.
  10. Dreamaster

Dreamaster

It's completely ridiculous... but just try to enjoy watching them eat their own.

Glasgow likes this.
  11. jakedaawg

jakedaawg

The country I come from is called the Midwest.
    Ha, cant believe that that description for liberal is starred out. What's the world coming to, you are forced into being PC even on glock talk. Hilarious....

12. hannstv

hannstv

I think that Tulsi is the only one I would allow to pet sit for me.

cbetts1 and slamdunc like this.
  13. rock_castle

rock_castle Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

Is anyone surprised that creepy Joe is once again in the middle of controversy? It only happens every time he opens his mouth. This senile idiot needs to just go away.

14. nmglock

nmglock

Isn't there a younger person qualified to run for office! Tired of all these old men!

15. Fred Florist

Fred Florist

That would be the Kiss of Death for him.

His heart won't be able to stand the vigor of a long campaign. And then because of an election weeks away, the DNC may have to substitute someone else, someone who wasn't a chosen one from the primary. With that, there's a host of related election process logistic and legal issues. Possibly leading to some sort of unprecedented delays, etc. etc.

If you want to disrupt Trump to have a second term, this is another way. They're willing to break Rules, Process, Morals to have their ways. You guys see that with the impeachment hearings, don't you ?

16. Silvertiger27

Silvertiger27

You're missing the brain damage required to be a leftist. It's appalling, an absolute insult to human potential, watching these utter regressives continue to be the stupidest, most ignorant, most reprehensible humans to have ever existed.

orangejeep06 likes this.
  17. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

:animlol::animlol::animlol: That's funny right there, I don't care who you are. That's funny.

hannstv likes this.
  18. OldDad

OldDad

I have no confidence in Mr. Biden as a leader, but of all of them I would prefer to have coffee with him. We could at least talk about Corvettes.

slamdunc likes this.
  19. rock_castle

rock_castle Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness

He seems to me to be an obnoxious self-important blowhard know-it-all and would not be a person that I would enjoy having a conversation over coffee with at all. On the other hand, meeting Kamala at a hotel bar..........

20. Bradley T

Bradley T

They campaign so hard. They are in a fight for the job they always dreamed of. Wealth, power, esteem and honor can be theirs, IF.................President Trump were to decide not to run again!