Glock Talk banner

I'm Leaving Work Early...

333 Views 19 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  TylerDurden
To see "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" with my nephew (he's been dying to see it).

You gotta do whatcha gotta do.

ETA - This ties in neatly with my "people you love" and "drugs" threads nicely.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· The Mouth®
Joined
·
10,150 Posts
Wife and I saw An American Carol Saturday night.

While we were standing in line for tickets, she said I was now obligated to go to some movie with her. I asked, "Nights in Rodanthe"? "You KNOW that's a chick flick, right"?

The four ladies behind us waiting to see "Nights" didn't laugh. Almost turned around and asked if they wanted me to go to the store and get them some tampons.
 

· Viva Hate
Joined
·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bogey;11411994 said:
Wife and I saw An American Carol Saturday night.

While we were standing in line for tickets, she said I was now obligated to go to some movie with her. I asked, "Nights in Rodanthe"? "You KNOW that's a chick flick, right"?

The four ladies behind us waiting to see "Nights" didn't laugh. Almost turned around and asked if they wanted me to go to the store and get them some tampons.
*shudders*

Richard Gere scares the crap out of me.

My wife and I saw "Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist" the other night... good compromise methinks. It's gotten rave reviews and was good, but felt a little young for us (30).
 

· Impossiblist
Joined
·
42,725 Posts
my mugs are telling me that the word on the street is that a pug appears in that film.

I left work today early too, but for no reason at all.
 

· Viva Hate
Joined
·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KilgoreTrout;11412338 said:
my mugs are telling me that the word on the street is that a pug appears in that film.

I left work today early too, but for no reason at all.
Well, it's got that going for it.

Honestly, once he starts laughing, I'll start laughing - it makes me happy when he's happy.

Sorry for the little bit of sentimentality.
 

· Viva Hate
Joined
·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KilgoreTrout;11412338 said:
my mugs are telling me that the word on the street is that a pug appears in that film.

I left work today early too, but for no reason at all.
The pug was gay... seriously. All the dogs were sterotypes and the pug was the gay guy that went to the salon and dished with all the gals.
 

· Impossiblist
Joined
·
42,725 Posts
TylerDurden;11417365 said:
The pug was gay... seriously. All the dogs were sterotypes and the pug was the gay guy that went to the salon and dished with all the gals.
:steamed:

My colored pug is going to be furious when I tell her that...
 

· Viva Hate
Joined
·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FF Wife;11419275 said:
Why you gotta be racist about it?
No kidding... I keep telling him to stop calling her that.
 

· Impossiblist
Joined
·
42,725 Posts
eddief4;11420849 said:
who's to say that the "Collored" one isn't the "Normal" one?:whistling:
perhaps you are familiar with a minor incident we had here in the states, around 250 years ago or so.
 

· Viva Hate
Joined
·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
KilgoreTrout;11421170 said:
perhaps you are familiar with a minor incident we had here in the states, around 250 years ago or so.
LOL.

Ahhh... Willie Wonka, how I miss your nonsense.

Get that ***** pug back out in the fields to work!
 

· Viva Hate
Joined
·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
norm357;11420623 said:
Your pug is a *****?
She smokes Newports and/or Kools... whatever's on special.
 

· Viva Hate
Joined
·
20,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
El_Ron1;11422955 said:
How was the movie?
My nephew loved it, so it was good. The dogs talked and had adventures.

Although there was this creepy, smelly old dude a few seats down from us. The only person there without a kid in tow and he was laughing at all the wrong parts and talking to himself.

I would've tossed him out the side exit, but I caught an earful the last time I did that to some weirdo at the Children's Museum.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top