Glock Talk banner

I'm down to two Guns...

8518 98
My Glock Gen4/19FS and my Sig P229 Nitron. I enjoy shooting both of them immensely. Both are Keepers!
Gun Handgun holster Airsoft gun Gun accessory Starting pistol
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Dang Slugo, for a while there you were posting a new gun every week.

What happened?
I guess I'm tired of wearing out my credit card. Basically, I'm an avid clay shooter. Figured I would dump the handguns I rarely use. Used the cash to buy two new shotguns which I use or will use a lot. My Sig and Glock are my absolute favorites! I really enjoy shooting both of them!

· Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
It is about whatever you want. Something about freedom and spend or sell based on your own choices.

I'm basically set with what I have, but I have a few more wants. Have to balance that against money for other expenses in life, too.

If I had a $ million to spend, I could see me buying another hundred guns. Collectables for the fun of it. But without that extra money burning a hole in my pocket, I'll just stay at my level and enjoy hunting, shooting, and reloading for what I do have. Fortunately no need or desire to sell anything off :)
Thank you for your excellent response, I couldn't agree more!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.