GlockTalk Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Have you seen me?
12,681 Posts
Abolish 68 GCA, BATF, and all those other unconstitutional gun controls. Guns should be sold 'cash and carry'. Nothing else.
This.

If I were benevolent dictator of this country, anyone not a felon could buy a gun online, via a catalog, whatever...and ship it straight home - just like you'd do with anything else from Amazon.

Of course, the flip side to that is: commit a crime with a gun (robbery, assault, stealing a gun, etc) and it's off with your head. Literally. I prefer the guillotine as the most cost effective means of execution. And, committing a crime with a gun would earn one that punishment in my benevolent dictatorship.

·
Have you seen me?
12,681 Posts
Around these parts, a boy has his own deer rifle and bird gun by the time he's 12. I guess on the left coast you gotta wait until they decide what gender they are first?
Late bloomers? My boy had his first gun at age five. By the time he was 12, he was rocking a half dozen, lol.

·
Registered
8,992 Posts
I'm not a fan of open carry, but your state is pretty lame if they wait until 2016 to legalize it...

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
We could open carry a rifle. Why bring a pop gun when you could bring something really effective.

What good is a gun if you are going to be prosecuted for using it? Good deadly force laws are way more important than open carry laws.

·
Registered
5,231 Posts
You gotta call bull**** when dc comes in second
Agreed,i scrolled through it till #22 and Maine wasn’t there yet. Yeah,right,hell all my neighbors have guns,some more than me. Fake news it is.

·
Registered
8,686 Posts
and how many "un-registered" firearms might there be lurking about then... eh? muahahahahaha the mind boggles, while only the shadows know that answer. Do you own an old .22 with no serial number on it? Many do.

"Registered" Ammo sales by state would be fascinating to see as well perhaps. (dang reloaders would be messing up those facts and figures as well by golly)

Registering your rifle. That's like "patterning" a shotgun, right?

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
thew whole article is BS.
8 per 1000,
60,009 registered firearms dispersed among 6,971,406 in Washington. That is ridiculous.

There are at least 40 times that many guns in WA state. There might even be closer to 100 times that many weapons.

Silly article. Tricks are for kids.

·
Formerly retired EE.
13,205 Posts
Saw an article about guns in America by state, and Texas isn't first by a long shot. Check your state out here. Some of y'all ought to be flat out embarrassed!

http://bit.ly/gunsinusa
If you are in a state that doesn't require gun registration then you aren't going to show up on that poll.

AZ in 33rd place with 9.4 guns per 1000 people. I doubt that figure seriously.

What a stupid click bait website.

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
In states where guns don’t need to be registered, their numbers are meaningless.
Yeah, that’s the key here. This was done by some jackhole that watches too much CSI and believes all guns everywhere are “registered.” A quick glance by anyone with half a brain should identify there’s a problem right away.

·
You local friendly Skynet dealer
13,631 Posts
Lived in El Paso for years. Half the citizens carried and half lied. El Paso is usually listed as the safest large city in the USA.

If you register your gun, where do you put the license plate?

41 - 52 of 52 Posts