close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'm BACK!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by MyGlockRocks19, Apr 1, 2012.

1. MyGlockRocks19

MyGlockRocks19 Thread Killer

Hello! Man, its been 2 years since the last time I logged into GlockTalk, and boy does it look like you guys have changed some stuff! Some of you may remember me, others may not, and it looks like we've got quite a few new names around! Good to see that a lot of the old members that I remember are still alive and kicking! The last 2 years have seen a divorce, poverty, and the sale of my entire firearms collection(due above mentioned poverty), but I'm back on my feet and slowly rebuilding the arsenal, so I figured I'd check in here and see what was going on! The look has changed, but it seems to be the same old GT! See you in the forums, guys, good the be back!

2. USMCsilver

USMCsilver Boat Life ©

OMG! Welcome back!

Sorry to hear about the bad ****, but that's what life's about -- rebounding from anything and everything.

By the sig line, it looks like you're startin' back out alright. :)

3. Davegrave

Davegrave Dapper Dan

Welcome back. :wavey:

I remember the name and avatar, but nothing about your posts to remember "you" personally.

4. GLOCK17DB9

GLOCK17DB9

Welcome back and I like the start of your new collection. Good luck to you and I hope things work out for the best.

5. okie

okie GT Mayor

Good to have you back my friend. I'm sorry to hear about the troubles my friend, at least you are on the way up again:thumbsup: