Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I gotta fill up the pickup with petrol as soon as I get my laundry done. I'm askeeerd about how much I am gonna have to pay:nailbiting:

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
3,112 Posts
Sooooooo, yer scared of laundry mat highway robbery? :dunno: :supergrin: :armedwithrollofquartersSmilie:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sooooooo, yer scared of laundry mat highway robbery? :dunno: :supergrin: :armedwithrollofquartersSmilie:
I ain't askeered of the laundry, just what the petrol price will be:nailbiting:

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
3,112 Posts
$2.37 here

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Litter Kitty
4,990 Posts
Just do what I do
Always take petrol for 20 Bucks. So you don't have to worry about the price, it's always the same :supergrin:

·
Registered
7,798 Posts
Just be happy that your truck doesn't need 93 to be happy like mine. I can get by on 87, but mine has a "high compression" engine and is happiest with 93. (better mileage and runs better.) :wow:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just be happy that your truck doesn't need 93 to be happy like mine. I can get by on 87, but mine has a "high compression" engine and is happiest with 93. (better mileage and runs better.) :wow:
Oh I am thankful my friend:faint:

·
'nuff said
16,574 Posts
Get a Toyota 4 banger.:tongueout::rofl:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Cry Havoc
984 Posts
If you look at the prices of fuel in relation to holidays, the price always jumps. This is to offset the supply and demand issues.

However seeing as how Obama is making all these new regs we will probably see higher fuel prices than we have had in the past. :steamed:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you look at the prices of fuel in relation to holidays, the price always jumps. This is to offset the supply and demand issues.

However seeing as how Obama is making all these new regs we will probably see higher fuel prices than we have had in the past. :steamed:
I bet your right Sean:crying:

·
GT Mayor
64,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 14 of 14 Posts