close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'll give this a try

Discussion in 'Woof Memorial Critter's Corner' started by tripperNC, Jun 16, 2006.

1. tripperNC

tripperNC

Here's Duke, our four-year-old bloodhound. Haven't seen any pictures of them on here. Nope, he won't track anything other than the food bowl.

Tripp

2. bucky_925

bucky_925

We were looking at bloodhound's until we found Bubba. Do you keep him inside?
    I love large breed dogs.

3. tripperNC

tripperNC

Is he a Mastiff? They're awesome, just a little bigger than bloodhounds (Duke is about 135lb and surprisingly solid muscle). To answer your question, he and his little beagle pal ("Dodge") sleep inside at night, outside all day. They're a handful. Duke, the bloodhound, never got out of the puppy stage for about two years. I always associated bh's with the one on Beverly Hillbillies -- boy was I wrong. He's calmed down a bit in the last couple years, but he was wide open as a pup. You have to watch out for projectile drool-- walls, ceilings, etc! Nevertheless a terrific breed and I wouldn't trade him for anything.

Tripp

4. mattellis2

mattellis2

5. fastvfr

fastvfr Ancient Tech

Hoo boy! Looks like you fellows got yourselves some Genoooine Chow Hounds there!