Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
present here..thankful my family is safe but felt heartbroken after seeing the devastated part of our city

my sister & her family in cdo lost their business...their resto & swimming pool along the white water rafting river got totally wiped out..they also had to sit it out on the roof of their house the whole night since water rose to around 12ft..

donations are very welcome for the affected families, especially the ones who lost their loved ones & those homeless right now..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/138415306269426/

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
the last part nung vid , ang sakit sobra
san ba reliable organization who can accept donations?

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Foxyyy,

I hope you don't mind me sending the YouTube link to the news organizations here. They may be able to help in the relief efforts.

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
click

they should treat chainsaw's like guns, dapat licensed and registered.... lahat nato i blame the chainsaw for it. kung bladed tool lang gamit nila hindi sana ganun kadami kahoy naputol nila.

·
Registered
3,326 Posts
click

they should treat chainsaw's like guns, dapat licensed and registered.... lahat nato i blame the chainsaw for it. kung bladed tool lang gamit nila hindi sana ganun kadami kahoy naputol nila.
andrew, alam ko you need to register na yung chainsaw pag bumili ka.

·
BizDuc NM
471 Posts
Foxyyy and me, we were lucky to have been left unscratched.... but akula got his store damaged :(

Damn that storm, it beat the **** out of iligan :( But thankfully everyone is ok.
I had to rehab/replace all the electrical motors that were flood-damaged. Production and selling areas was under waist deep of water, and when water receded, mud was about 3-4 inches thinks. Had to use pressure water sprayer -- good thing the sidewalk mango vendors who occupies our side, helped out with their sprayers.

My roll-up doors in the store/selling area were smashed open -- the mid-post gave way to the strength of the current. All my five freezers -- ice cream, water, softdrinks, juice went within it -- as well as what was displayed on the shelves. The bread and chichiria shelves were also smashed and all broken down.

What matters most is the family is safe as we sleep on the upper floor. Our bakers woke us up when the water started to rise in the production area about 1:45am. Somehow, a few items were save -- but raw materials -- flour, sugar, etc were also lost.

A lot could believe that the city center suffered from the flood, but about three blocks were use as its exit path towards the sea... as the river had massively overflowed in its banks.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
click

It is - any commercial chainsaw should be registered with DENR and given a license for 2 years. I'm telling you MAJOR MAJOR hassle to get those chainsaws registered. It is like a firearm or vehicle. They even have like a PTT for it if you are transferring from one province to another

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
iba dn talaga bagyo ngayon
mt makiling has a pretty solid forest cover since UP is in charge sa kanya
Pero sa lakas ng ulan during storms, bumabaha pa din from water from the creeks
a friend of mine died when his cAR was swept away by the flood inside uplb

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.