Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for trade or possible sale an exceptional package consisting of the following:

Item Cabellas or Other Internet Low Price
2007 PSE X-Force 7 $ 800
Sure Loc Lethal Weapon Sight $ 190
Tru Glo Lethal Weapon Sight Illuminator $ 20
Vanguard Guardforce GDS-6283MO case $ 170
Whisker bisquit quick shot arrow rest $ 60
Quick Tune 360 back up arrow rest $ 50
True Fire Judge Release $ 65
True Fire Hurricane back up release $ 60
Carbon Express Maxima Hunter Arrows $ 130
Primos E Deer Electronic Call $ 40
Primos Great Big Can Call $ 10
Arrow Tips $ 50
Rancho Safari Catquiver $ 70
Gander Mountain Arrow Quiver $ 20
Primos Bow Sling $ 20
Limb Saver Hounter Pack For Bows $ 40
G5 Meta Peep Sight $ 10
Hind Sight II Sight and mounting bracket $ 35
Limb Saver Cable Dampner $ 18
Windicator $ 10

Shipping or Tax* $ 150
* very low estimate, hard to get everything from the same place so multiple shipping would need to be paid.
* if the items were purhcased in stores such as guander mountail the price would be about 10-20% higher.

Total Package Price $ 2,018
This is bar none the best hunting bow you can buy in a store. Please watch this vide in its entirety and be amazed by what this bow can do. This is the fastest hunting bow ever made
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBJKCrhqR-M

Here is a link to my album with pictures of almost everything, sorry, forgot to take pictures of one of the quivers but I assure you it will be included in the trade or sale.

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e306/longkarabine/PSE X-Force 7/?start=all

You will also be getting some items which I did not include in the description or the price list. Just look at the pictures.

Just google the descriptions of everything and you will see the price is very correct. I also have almost everything bookmarked so I can send you links but I am trying not to clutter the posting with too many links.

I am not sure what I am looking for in trade, perhaps a springfiled m1a1 or m14 with government scope might do it. Just let me know what you have and I will give it serious consideration. A sig 556 with decent optics, several mags and some ammo might work as well. I will also trade for a decent motorcycle or cheap boat. Most likely I will have to take more then one firearm in trade as most guns that I see on this are glocks which go for $400-$500.

I have done over 30 trades on glocktalk and I can offer many, many good references. Either PM me here or for best results try me directly at [email protected]. I strive to answer all emails within 24 hours, if I fail to reply please try again as I never got your message. Thank you for your time and consideration and all the best. Before I forget the bow was made in 2007 and used for only one hunting trips, just look at the pics, it is like new. I am in a PHD program and I just do not have time to bow hunt anymore. Bow has never seen rain or snow and has never been dry fired and has always been waxed, probably over-waxed which is advisable for longer term storage.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and some more pictures for those who like details...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and some more for the picture greedy

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
final batch

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
btt, someone must like this...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Any one has a motorcycle they would not mind trading?
thanks.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
somebody must have a motorcycle they are bored with...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts