close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

IL, High Standard competition grips, for sale or trade...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 5.7x28, Feb 19, 2006.

1. 5.7x28

5.7x28

This listing is for a set of brand new, never installed and hand checkered High Standard wood grips. These grips are very rare and high quality. One set just like mine sold recently for $50 plus $5 shipping on Ebay. I don’t like Ebay because they are unti-gun so I am offering these to my fellow glocktalkers for trade or for $30 shipped. Here is the link to the ebay auction I just mentioned.

http://cgi.ebay.com/High-Standard-V...ryZ39425QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I will also trade them for the following…
    150 rounds of quality 45acp ammo, or
    300 rounds of quality 9mm ammo, or
    280 rounds ( two battle packs) of South African 308 Winchester surplus ammo, or
    3 Ruger 22lr magazines, for a mark 2 pistol.

Please let me know what you think.
    Thanks.
    p.s. all fair trade ideas will be considered, either pm me here or email me at longkarabine@hotmail.com, if I fail to respond to your message within 24 hours I never received it so please email me again. Thanks and have a nice evening.

P.S. these grips probably will work on many high standard models… please remove your grips and compare them to the pictures of my grips front and back, I think that they will probably work on any high standard with only a little of modification , as high standard never changed their grip angle. Please refer to the pictures…

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 5.7x28

5.7x28