close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

IL, Buck, Winchester and Gerber knifes for sale, very cheap...

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by 5.7x28, Mar 12, 2006.

1. 5.7x28

5.7x28

I am reducing my knife collection to fund some other projects. I am selling several of my knifes and keeping only the very high end ones.

The first group are Buck tri-blades, with lifetime warranty from Buck. These are absolutely razor sharp, you could in effect shave with them, but I would not recommend it. These sell for $45-$50 in the gun shops around the suburbs of Chicago. My shipped price is $20 per knife, and I have 10 of them available. These knifes will outlive you and you will pass them on to your heirs, perfect for hunting, fishing, or just having them around in the garage or tool box or in the car. Excellent gifts for men who can appreciate a nice knife, boy scouts would love them. These will go very fast. I do accept Paypal, if you want to pay by Paypal just sent me an email and I will email you back my Paypal email account.

The second batch are Winchester Surgical Stainless Steel folding knifes, there are absolutely marvelous, I have sold them before and everyone has been very happy with them, I am offering those for $12 shipped, and I have 7 of them available. You will love them.

There is also a fixed blade Winchester knife in some of the pictures but those are all gone now, all 15 of them sold within four hours of putting them on glocktalk. I was too lazy to take new pictures.

Either pm me here or email me at longkarabine@hotmail.com, if I fail to respond to your message within 24 hours I never received it so please email me again. Thanks and have a nice evening. Please refer to the pictures, I can email you larger pictures if you like…

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 5.7x28

5.7x28

3. 5.7x28

5.7x28

currenly I only have one winchester gutting knife $35, two Buck Tri-Blade knifes $20/each, and one Winchester folding knife $12. everyone ordering any of those remaining knifes will also receive a Winchester multi tool as a bonus.
    thanks.

4. RobertP

RobertP

I'll take the Winchester folding knife if you still have it.