close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

If you want it, I got it - 38 years of stuff being sold

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Highlander 1008, Jan 30, 2006.

1. Highlander 1008

Highlander 1008

everything from customs to factory fixed to Kershaw, and A LOT OF MISC.

Extremely High end auto’s and mags

My email is giving me fits. Just got it back from the computer doctor and it is still not working!. As soon as I can remedy the problem, I will send pics b/c I have some great resolution on close ups of both the 5000 and the Godfather (by the way, the 5000 is the smoothest knife that I have ever handled - and I make custom fixed blades - had a chance to handle a bunch!).

For now, all black with a bead blast then t coat (or similar ceramic), handles appear to be aluminum, but I can offer custom walnut burl scales to change out if you want.

Blade is also all black (minus edge), appears 'blasted' and ceramic coated, back of blade says F05 under the ss steel style of 154 cm. Total length is 9.2" and is identical to the "Iraqi freedom model minus" the wording on the handle. Retails (hate that word because it is deceiving - nothing ever sells at retail - not even in stores) for $249.00. Found it in similar forums for $200 and $180. Pretty good deal at what I am asking. Holds its value, as well

The Mel Pardue is the one that will increase in value if you keep it mint. Packaging is not an issue with the Pardue Knives, and this is the most recent. It is a hand full of knife

Also have some really nice custom .45 cal scales/handles for a .45 auto that I made in red rosewood and black matte walnut with a "dust wash" to make them a little "aged" looking. Almost absolutely perfect cuts on all of them. I am really kinda proud of them. Will seal them, but they have been stabilized with a drying, and 50/50 PEG treatment. Did not fully saturate the wood bc it wanted to keep them light, but they are really nice. The black ones have that "rough" kinda cool look, and the rosewood handle are "dressy."

Will glaze them if you want. PM me if you are interested. We can by or trade on these

If you are a .45 nut like I am, you'd think we were playing with really really really dangerous dolls in how we treat them.

Also have 1911 Wilson combat 7 rd mags, new in packaging. Those are $17 each (plus delivery). Also, I have about 8 Mecgar Mags for $12 each (plus delivery). On the mags, I really have to hold pretty firm on the cost b/c of what I have in them, but I am always looking for a great knife trade. I love assisted openers and very large, high quality, tactical folders.

Have Large Blackhawk tac vest with modular triple .45 mag holder that can go with it or not. Never worn once. Treated for rain/chemicals/dirt/mud. Hot cured by me by hand. Is perfect all the way around. Has 3 mag pouches for 6 .45 cal mags, 4 - 30 round double stacked magazine pockets (total 8 mags can be carried), right shoulder pocket, left shoulder pocket for radio and Velcro, round covers for wiring, cross draw large adjustable holster and finally a large pocket on back for hydration system (or whatever) and all pockets do have drain holes that I treated with rust preventative (eyelets- sp? are never stainless steel, so you do your best to make it last). Will entertain offers on this as well.

Also have Kimber Ultra 10 II, SS top, Polymer lower, and virtually brand new. Not through break in yet. Shot about 100 times. Hit Possum in head at 150 feet + in tree at a 100 degree angle - no exaggeration. Lock that came with gut still has orig cost on it of almost on grand.

Have some of the most incredible survival knives that you have ever seen. Several styles, 1/4" thick ATS, bead blasted, black micarta handles, 416 SS guards and butts, and everything is 100% custom. This includes one modern war hawk that will never lose a fight!! Everything is done from raw materials. Will provide references from various spec ops, CIA, Seals, Rangers and an attempt, by Marine force Recon, to do intentional damage to the knife but could not so anything but remove 1/16 of an inch of steel from the tip from dropping it from a 10 story building (an entire squad and one knife). Can make in any steel but the cost will increase substantially. Lists for $650, last year cost $450. 2001 was $300, (increasing in value) ICCKnives Model #5 – selling $400

Can make any style of fixed blade you like, as well. Carbon, stainless, Damascus.

Have many very expensive laser levels for custom building, and a range finder for building that goes to 100 feet, accurate to ¼,” and costs about $180 in stores. Offered at $60 Fat Max models

Many vintage and collectable knives. Original Gerber SS dagger, Vietnam era, serrations on both side of the base,-Appraised value of $175 – selling for $75. many others if you like that kind of knife

Much more. REALLY! A LOT MORE! LET ME KNOW OF YOUR INTERESTS. I PROBABLY HAVE SOMETHING.

And for the last of this temptation list: a Benchmade #551 Griplilian $100 retail: $50 delivered, #960 – Osborne D2 bladed folder, retail is $200. Offered for $100 and then the Benchmade 530 – retail is $100. Offered at $50.

Got a bunch more! Let me know if you want a trade!

Eagle 480 – New with packaging (father died before putting
    on boat) $120 (retail is $230 or more)

Leatherman k502x: as new: hex drive used once at Christmas
    to put nephew’s bike together MSRP is $80 + (seen them for $129.99 – that
    was stupid!) will sell for $50. 154cm blades

Gerber 600: Cryo treated (just like all SS and 440
    steels that I sell are treated – blades will not hold
    edge without cryo treatment) MSRP is $80: selling for $45

Leatherman Wave – cryo treated: most popular of all
    Leatherman tools.. MSRP is $100; Wal-Mart is $70 mine, with
    Cryo treatment, are $45. Only have a few. Custom Kydex sheaths of
    your design (if they are “makeable”) or mine are $35 and up. Best investment
    ever!

Going to list some things for trade. I indicated that I understood that you would need to "come out ahead" b/c you agreed to a trade. Consider picking $350 retail of stuff.

Also, I need a reference as to who you might suggests as an extremely competent gun smith to drill and tap a rail. I have a Kimber ultra ten II hi cap with a poly lower. Pasting orig. message of some of what I have below:

Kershaw Blur – Black and cryo treated, tempered: Retail is $100 Selling for $60/each:. only have 2 left.

TL3 LED: One in package: one new, not in package but comes with set of eLithium Energizer batteries (3 of them, usually $10 each) and a new bulb ($15 each).

Choice of the two: $75/each (the one unpackaged is like new – got to make the deal sweeter, I know! Enjoy the extras!

Xti Camo by Leatherman new and cryo/tempered treated: Have pair that are not.
    Retail is $139, and I am asking $85 ($75 if other purchases are
    made in addition to the tool)

Leatherman k502x: as new: hex drive used once at Christmas
    to put nephew’s bike together MSRP is $80 + (seen them for $129.99 – that
    was stupid!) will sell for $50. 154cm blades. Have two that are mint - $60

Gerber 600: Cryo treated (just like all SS and 440
    steels that I sell are treated – blades will not hold
    edge without cryo treatment) MSRP is $80: selling for $35

Leatherman Wave – cryo treated: most popular of all
    Leatherman tools.. MSRP is $100; Wal-Mart is $70 mine, with
    Cryo treatment, are $45. Only have a few.

Custom Kydex sheaths of
    your design (if they are “makeable”) or mine are $35 and up. Best investment
    ever!

Eagle 480 Fish Detector– New with packaging (father died before putting
    on boat) $120 (retail is $230 or more)!

Also have some really nice custom .45 cal scales/handles for a .45 auto that I made in red rosewood and black matte walnut with a "dust wash" to make them a little "aged" looking. Almost absolutely perfect cuts on all of them. I am really kinda proud of them. Will seal them, but they have been stabilized with a drying, and 50/50 PEG treatment. Did not fully saturate the wood bc it wanted to keep them light, but they are really nice. The black ones have that "rough" kinda cool look, and the rosewood handle are "dressy."

Will glaze them if you want. PM me if you are interested. Send them to me and I will entertain you with the highest condition of scaesl We can by or trade on these

If you are a .45 nut like I am, you'd think we were playing with really really really dangerous dolls in how we treat them.

Also have 1911 Wilson combat 7 rd mags, new in packaging. Those are $17 each (plus delivery). Also, I have about 8 Mecgar Mags for $12 each (plus delivery). On the mags, I really have to hold pretty firm on the cost b/c of what I have in them, but I am always looking for a great knife trade. I love assisted openers and very large, high quality, tactical folders.

Have Large Blackhawk tac vest with modular triple .45 mag holder that can go with it or not. Never worn once. Treated for rain/chemicals/dirt/mud. [COLOR="Black. ]Hot cured by me by hand.[/COLOR] Is perfect all the way around. Has 3 mag pouches for 6 .45 cal mags, 4 - 30 round double stacked magazine pockets (total 8 mags can be carried), right shoulder pocket, left shoulder pocket for radio and Velcro, round covers for wiring, cross draw large adjustable holster and finally a large pocket on back for hydration system (or whatever) and all pockets do have drain holes that I treated with rust preventative (eyelets- sp? are never stainless steel, so you do your best to make it last). Will entertain offers on this as well.

Also have Kimber Ultra 10 II, SS top, Polymer lower, and virtually brand new. Not through break in yet. Shot about 100 times. Hit Possum in head at 150 feet + in tree at a 100 degree angle - no exaggeration. Lock that came with gut still has orig cost on it of almost on grand. - $650

Have some of the most incredible survival knives that you have ever seen. Several styles, 1/4" thick ATS, bead blasted, black micarta handles, 416 SS guards and butts, and everything is 100% custom. This includes one modern war hawk that will never lose a fight!! Everything is done from raw materials. Will provide references from various spec ops, CIA, Seals, Rangers and an attempt, by Marine force Recon, to do intentional damage to the knife but could not so anything but remove 1/16 of an inch of steel from the tip from dropping it from a 10 story building (an entire squad and one knife). Can make in any steel but the cost will increase substantially.

Can make any style of fixed blade you like, as well. Carbon, stainless, Damascus. I have a supply of D2, O1 and L6 that will make beautiful blades

Have many very expensive laser levels for custom building, and a range finder for building that goes to 100 feet, accurate to ¼,” and costs about $120 in stores .Fat Max 5 Way – asking $50

Also available is a mega-presentation box from walnut and adds to your order in by the simple jesture that few take advantage for.

Many vintage and collectable knives. Orin Gerber SS Dagger, serrations on both sides with original early Gerber Markings. Asking $75

German Hubertus by Rostfrei, Solingen steel. German red stag handles, excellent condition –more than 50 years old – might be pre-war – no origin of manufacturer is on knife. – Asking $60

Also have 4 HK 23 mags – 12 round new in wrap: retail is $80/each- buy now - $40/each’ browning 9mm for a Pro -9mm. - $25/ each in box, new. Have two. Getting two more.

Some BENCHMADES – All ½ price

And for the last of this temptation list: Benchmade #551 Griplilian $100 retail: $50 delivered, #960 – Osborne D2 bladed folder, retail is $200. Offered for $100 and then the Benchmade 530 – retail is $100. Offered at $50.

Got a bunch more! Let me know if you want a trade!

Streamlight
    Streamlight – TL2’s and TL3’s (all have very slight usage on Christmas PM) No markings or scuffs. Have one new in package listed separately

TL 2’s with 4 extra eLithium batteries ($10 each – free with purchase) - $60
    TL 3 with 6 extra eLithium batteries ($10 each – free with purchase-

I have one TL3 – new in package – List is $110 asking $85 – including 3 extra batteries ($30 value and new in package replacement bulb and a replacement
    Bulb in separate package including cost of bulb ($15 approx)

The auto pictures are now available for view

This is the beginnings pf

Here is a significant portion of what I have to offer, however, I have much more to list.

Contact me with interest. - PM ME!

HL

2. mrwiggins

mrwiggins lookout ladies

50$ shiped! i'll take it if it's combo edge.

3. Luvman

Luvman

email sent about benchmade knives

4. Norman

Norman Non nobis CLM

PM on its way

5. Norman

Norman Non nobis CLM

Still waiting for a reply on the PM. ;)

6. Doubleclaw

Doubleclaw Raconteur

Email sent on Gerber serrated dagger.