GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
13,897 Posts
... just wait a couple more hours until Monday morning.

A little bird of flying around is saying a lot more damning documents, pictures and videos are coming.

And they are not only concerning the Bidens, but also the Clintons, Pelosi, big names in the media and many others.

Trump has finally released the Kraken.
Seems like Pelosi's son is a real a..hole.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Have you seen me?
12,678 Posts
Joe knows his crack head son is molesting his (Joe's) granddaughter (crack head's niece) and hasn't gone to the authorities about it. Truly sickening.

I love my children with every fiber of my being, but no way in hell could I cover that up for one of them.
Not only would I not cover it up, I'd beat the offending child severely, at a minimum.

·
NRA Member
2,428 Posts

·
Registered
74,456 Posts
Reactions: G17Jake and Cambo

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #66

·
Anti-Federalist
17,709 Posts
This turned out exactly as expected... more dumb **** that won't change anything.

Maybe just stop pretending this **** is going to matter or make the headlines a little more believable.

"Little birdie told me not a damn thing would change but here's some more dirt on someone that isn't running for POTUS".

·
Anti-Federalist
17,709 Posts
These sort of posts are no better than glam media nonsense. Suckers.

"Inquiring minds want to know!"

·
Registered
13,897 Posts
"Little birdie told me not a damn thing would change but here's some more dirt on someone that isn't running for POTUS".
So you don't believe Bobuliski? I wonder if Joe will ever answer how he got 3.5 million from the wife of the Moscow mayor? Hunter smoked too much crack to be the mastermind of this operation.

·
Registered
3,849 Posts

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Once again, all cliffhanger, no damage. Maybe when the same thing happens again tomorrow some of you will wise up.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Yes, and I distinctly remember thinking "being busted underage drinking is exponentially less scandalous than a grandmother walking in on her son while he tries to rape his dead brother's 14-year old daughter."
But it's OK for the "grabber in chief" to commit adultery multiple times and actually crow about his ability to molest women. Got it.

·
Anti-Federalist
17,709 Posts
So you don't believe Bobuliski? I wonder if Joe will ever answer how he got 3.5 million from the wife of the Moscow mayor? Hunter smoked too much crack to be the mastermind of this operation.

I don't believe it will have bearing on the outcome of the election. These daily "drops" are dumb. It's tabloid nonsense. Wake me up when charges are pressed by the DoJ.

·
Have you seen me?
12,678 Posts
Adultery = bad

Boasting about prowess with women while in the company of other men = not the most enlightened of actions, but not that bad.

Being sexually inappropriate with a minor child = very bad

Being sexually inappropriate with your niece = very bad

Sleeping with your dead brother's widow = definitely not criminal, but might raise some eyebrows at Thanksgiving

The attempts at moral equivalency I've seen here are astounding. For someone to even begin to equate pedophilia and drug abuse with locker room talk and adultry is terrible. To do so for political purposes is beyond the pale.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
HO HUM Again....
The people who would vote for Biden NO NOT GIVE A DAMN WHAT "THEY" HAVE DONE
Their minds are made up...CAST IN STONE will NOT CHANGE

·
Registered
7,878 Posts
IMHO, nothing is going to hurt Biden....NOTHING. Many on this forum won't consider there is only two candidates: Trump and not Trump. In my neck of the woods there are many that aren't voting for Trump. They have no use for Biden and are even vocal about it, yet they are voting for him because he's not Trump.

Side note: My area (Northern Connecticut) has always been red. It has now gone blue. It didn't even pause at purple.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Adultery = bad

Boasting about prowess with women while in the company of other men = not the most enlightened of actions, but not that bad.

Being sexually inappropriate with a minor child = very bad

Being sexually inappropriate with your niece = very bad

Sleeping with your dead brother's widow = definitely not criminal, but might raise some eyebrows at Thanksgiving

The attempts at moral equivalency I've seen here are astounding. For someone to even begin to equate pedophilia and drug abuse with locker room talk and adultry is terrible. To do so for political purposes is beyond the pale.
Your RAISE SOME EYEBROWS AT THANKSGIVING, made me think of the THANKSGIVING SCENE in SCENT OF A WOMAN

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
IMHO, nothing is going to hurt Biden....NOTHING. Many on this forum won't consider there is only two candidates: Trump and not Trump. In my neck of the woods there are many that aren't voting for Trump. They have no use for Biden and are even vocal about it, yet they are voting for him because he's not Trump.

Side note: My area (Northern Connecticut) has always been red. It has now gone blue. It didn't even pause at purple.
Sure didn't look that way in Greenwich the other day at the Trump rally

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-wanted-see-one-close-eye-opening-experience/

Reactions: DonGlock26
61 - 80 of 95 Posts