GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hillary is going to jail. Didn't happen.
Comey is going to jail. Didn't happen.
Brennan is going to jail. Didn't happen.
Clapper is going to jail. Didn't happen.
Strozk is going to jail. Didn't happen.
Page is going to jail. Didn't happen.
Oher is going to jail. Didn't happen.
Steele is going to jail. Didn't happen.

Hunter is going to jail. Ain't gonna happen.
Joe is going to jail. Ain't gonna happen.
Jim Biden going to jail. Ain't gonna happen.

Who has gone to jail?
3 or 4 of Trump's 2016 associates plus poor Gen Flynn still under threat of jail after 4 years of being drug through the court system.
Hope I am wrong but it appears to me all the wicked have won this one.

·
Venor ergo sum
3,315 Posts
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I truly hope that Trump gets re-elected and goes absolutely scorched earth on the deep state and corruption. Biden, Clinton, Obama, and I guarantee some of those rhino, never Trump Republicans are involved in these foreign kickbacks, etc.

·
Horselover Fat
32,176 Posts
Apparently, many of you have forgotten that the ‘machine’ protects their own. The last 4 years have revealed so much corruption and scandal, yet not one person responsible has been held to account. I mean, it’s plain as day! Forget ‘bombshells’. Forget ‘proof’. Get on with life, c’mon man!!

·
Registered
17,349 Posts
Hopefully not too late. I heard 57 million votes have already been cast. That’s almost half the total number of votes from 2016.
A real problem/advantage of extended early voting. Forget extended early voting, limit to the week before Election Day.

·
Aw sheet main
1,555 Posts
Groundhog day.

Reactions: Sparky C

·
Registered
74,537 Posts
... just wait a couple more hours until Monday morning.

A little bird of flying around is saying a lot more damning documents, pictures and videos are coming.

And they are not only concerning the Bidens, but also the Clintons, Pelosi, big names in the media and many others.

Trump has finally released the Kraken.
:dancing:

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
... just wait a couple more hours until Monday morning.

A little bird of flying around is saying a lot more damning documents, pictures and videos are coming.

And they are not only concerning the Bidens, but also the Clintons, Pelosi, big names in the media and many others.

Trump has finally released the Kraken.
Yeah.

I would like to believe you but you offer no nothing other than "a little bird is flying around"?

I hope you are right, but if you have the inside big scoop... is GT the place to present your big "reveal"?

I will cross my fingers, but I predict nothing much will happen, if at all.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Supposed to be 10 days of drops right up to the election, the best part is, they can't stop what is coming and they know what is coming. Joe Biden has a lot of problems outside of Hunter and so do a lot of other folks. Has anyone seen how many unsealed indictments there are?

21 - 40 of 95 Posts