close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

If you stay at the Hampton..

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by TrooperDan, May 16, 2002.

1. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

.. Hampton Inns is having a promotion; here is the info:

When you stay At Any Hampton between May 13 and August 30, 2002, at any Hampton hotel, you could win a two-week, all expenses-paid custom vacation. You can invite up to seven of your friends on the trip of a lifetime, and we'll provide the motor coach, the driver, 13 free nights at Hampton® and $5,000 to customize your trip so that you can see the things you want. Plus, you will get a card good for a FREE CD of your choice from a partner website. For a chance to win the trip of your dreams and to get that free CD, just be sure to mention the promotional code "WIN" when you make your reservation!

I want all you guys to enter this contest so I can be invited on the vacation when you win! :)

Nan and I won't be able to make Waldorf this year, darn it! Best wishes for good weather and good shooting to those that make it.

Dan & Nan in NC

2. polymer

polymer GLOCK Armorer Millennium Member

Sorry you won't be there! I didn't forget that I owed you dinner at Damon's !! I was ready to buy your dinner so I guess you're going to miss out !

3. GJM89

GJM89

Hey,the heck with the free trip, least we not forget the real reason that we stay at Hampton Inns, That's correct, the 1700 Hr. Hot Cookie Break.No..........;u ;u ;u ;u

4. GJM89

GJM89

Oh yea, thanks for the heads up on the trip contest.;) ;) ;)

5. TrooperDan

TrooperDan

Hey Polymer!

I'll catch you next time; tell you what, you cover my bar tab instead of dinner, OK? :) BTW, congratulations on the new baby! I guess that is going to mean a lot less time for shooting now!
    :(
    Dan & Nan in NC