Glock Talk banner
101 - 120 of 185 Posts
Eff it---I'm cheating. My Glock 23 AND my Ruger Security Six. Try to take one of 'em. Try it.

Glock 27.....I don't have or have had another pistol that could do more....and it is more concealable than most. Best mix of firepower, carry-ability, reliability and accuracy. There are better in each individual category, but I think it has the best mix.

In my opinion.

It would be between my LCP and my CZ75 P01. The P01 is so a better gun, way more capacity and great accuracy but the LCP is with me so much more than any of my guns and is also very dependable and accurate. I guess I would have to choose the P01.

My G23. I can use the stock 13 round mags and 15 rd G22 mags. It is easy enough to conceal, big enough to shoot well and has good capacity. It is also fun to shoot at the range.
Anything in that size that handles a serious caliber is a great compromise. If I owned a G19 or Sig P228/P229, I would feel the same way about those.

My Dan Wesson model 15. I've grown rather attached to it,and it's what I'm good with. But considering it's one of only 2 handguns I currently own since another was stolen, one's on loan, and I sold the other last year, it's not that hard of a choice. I'd probably still choose it over most of my planned future purchases though.

If this question is restricted to centerfires, I'd keep my long barreled S&W 500 Mag. Loads from powderpuffs that are more potent by far than a .45ACP to monsters. Don't CCW enough to limit myself to the short barreled .357 I use for that.

Couldn't do without a good .22LR plinking pistol, in my case a slightly accurized Ruger .22/45. Don

One huh. Well for practical purposes it will have to be the G26.

If it was purely sentimental the G17.

Yeah I snuck in another. :crying:

I am not counting my sentimental near perfect condition S&W 39-2 in this. So it would be a coin toss between my good ole Gen 4 Glock 19, or my CZ Customs fully customized CZ 85 Combat Stainless 9mm. I honestly don't know which one it would be!

That would be hard. It would come down between my Kimber full size and my SW 66. It would be hard to let go of that 1911, and I shoot it so well, but the 66 would share ammo with my .357 carbine, which might make it a better choice. If I were getting to keep my rifles as well, I guess the SW 66, if not, then I am keeping the 1911.

Man what a downer...just one gun...really?

G17 for me because it's a completly reliable tool that will do what it's supposed to and if I happen to lose it I wouldn't cry too much

I would have to be in the situation to truly know.
Will the 1 handgun be used for everything? If yes, G20
Can I still have my AR, AK, Ruger 10/22, Rem 870/700, bows/crossbows etc? If yes, G27

101 - 120 of 185 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.