Glock Talk banner

If you had to get rid of all you handguns except one...

18K views 184 replies 166 participants last post by  Trey83 
#1 ·
which one do you keep?

#4 · (Edited)
I am not sure, all of my guns are sentimental all of them where birthday presents one my grandfather was supposed to give to me for my 18th birthday(we were going to shoot the gun for the first time on my birthday, as well as the first time going shooting with him), but died 1 month and 5 days before he could and . My dad gave it to me instead.

So I guess for self defense I would pick my German Sig P226 and for a safe queen I would pick my grand fathers gun.

#5 ·
Difficult decision, but probably S&W 28-2 would be the one to stay.

#13 · (Edited)
That's a loaded question:wow:

I think I would have to go with the Mini Draco. Handgun size but rifle caliber! Easily concealed and PLENTY of firepower to dispatch the Mexican invasion.

TGG

#21 ·
Of all the guns that I own it would be the CZ75B with a slight edge over the 1911. The fact that the mags carry a larger number of rounds and the wife would have an easier time shooting the CZ would make it the better choice for my situation. Hope I never have to choose just one.

#24 ·
Most likely a 4in .357 of either K or L frame flavor. It would be a tough choice between my 586 and my 19. The 586 is easier to shoot with the added weight, the 19 is much more comfortable to carry due to its lower bulk.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.