Venor ergo sum
Don’t Kalifornia our Arizona!
4,810 Posts
Too late.

·
Registered
13,710 Posts
I currently have three. A G22.2, G19.3, and a G20.4

The G20 is with me everyday, so I will say it would be my choice if I could only have one.
I can load it to do what the G19 does, but I can't load the G19 to do with the G20 is capable of.

·
Premium Member
Lenexa, KS (Kansas City Metro)
650 Posts
I currently have a G17-4, G30-4 and G19-5. If could only keep one it would be the G17-4 because it is the first Glock I bought and it is full size.

·
troy ounce gold
1,595 Posts
My preferred GLOCK Gen is 3, preferred GLOCK size is a compact, preferred GLOCK finish the FPF, preferred GLOCK frame is the RTF2, preferred slide serrations is crescent. My choice for only 1 GLOCK (meeting all the above) would be a Gen 3 G23 RTF2 with crescent serrations along with a G32 OEM barrel, aftermarket 9mm conversion barrel and G19 mags to shoot 3 calibers. Very versatile with high collectibility factor and easily identifiable as different from most other GLOCKs.
Machine Gas Gun accessory Font Auto part

Second from top on the photo.

·
Cuhootnified Roamer
10,187 Posts
Glock 29. With extended mags and conversion barrels, of the ones I own; there is no Glock more versatile.

Reactions: bdcochran

·
bene vivere
2,287 Posts
My Glock 19.4.

·
Registered
444 Posts
i think they're very well engineered pistols. i even like how they look. Very utilitarian. I don't like that my thumbs are too short to comfortably reach the mag releases.Just put my last for sale. maybe they'll make something in the future that I can use and enjoy. Maybe a 48mos with shield mags???

1 - 20 of 94 Posts