If you are a gun owner and vote for Biden

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by wprebeck, Oct 26, 2020.

1. wprebeck

wprebeck Have you seen me?

You're a worthless sack of **** and should be forced to hand in your guns now.

https://joebiden.com/gunsafety/#

These are Biden's own words on gun control. Forced buy-backs, putting "high capacity" magazines on the NFA list (I'd be forced to sell all my guns or go bankrupt and I'm sure any people here have apt more mags than me), holding gun manufacturers able for how someone misuses their product (while allowing vehicle manufacturers and distilleries - both of which kill thousands more than guns annually - to remain in business), and more BS.

Yeah, President Trump is rough around the edges and doesn't play well with others. He's arrogant, conceited, egotistical...and just what we need to shove down the throats of the left. We played nice with the libs for decades and it landed us on the verge of becoming a communist run country. **** that noise.

If you voted for Biden, you're a filthy traitor to the country and to gun rights. Sell them off, you dirty hypocrite.

2. tm255

tm255

Last weekend I saw a Leftist friend of mine for the first time in a while. She is very excited that she just got her carry permit and wants to start shopping for a Sig P320.

I of course gave her a spiel about Glock perfection, but then told her that based on what I've seen in stores for the last few months and what Biden/Harris are proposing she had better get her act in gear and buy something before election day or she might never be able to get a handgun -- or maybe not for a very, very long time. She just completely dismissed this, stating, "That will never happen."

Typical of what I have seen from other Leftists, just turning a blind eye to the whole package that Biden/Harris represent.

3. Kalmah

Kalmah Supreme Member

The left has been mindlessly parroting the "No one wants to take your guns." false narrative for so long that they actually believe it. So these new liberal gun owners have no qualms about voting for candidates who really do want to take guns.

4. nevernuffglock

nevernuffglock

I have a liberal friend, democrat. I guess a work associate not necessarily friend. When I would bring up the 2A he would just say,” nobody’s coming for your guns”. He’s right, they haven’t in the last 15-20 years but boy do they intend to.

ROGER4314 and bgreed like this.
  5. Glock17193643

Glock17193643

If you vote for sleepy joe you are a FOOL!

Captain92, bgreed, fxstchewy and 12 others like this.
  6. scottgun

scottgun Keep On Jeepin On

The greatest example of cognitive dissonance is a Democrat gun owner.

Captain92, bgreed, Bus007 and 8 others like this.
  7. Borg Warner

Borg Warner Free Full Clip!

The Libs who actually believe "No one wants to take your guns." (as opposed to the ones who are knowingly lying about it) are in denial.

And De Nile is more than just the longest river on the African continent.

8. nursetim

nursetim

Advise your friend to get a derringer to stay compliant with her candidate’s stance on firearms.

pgg00, Rotn1, billy_56081 and 2 others like this.
  9. rock_castle

rock_castle With Liberty and Justice for all.

And a shotgun. Creepy Joe's weapon of choice.

billy_56081, OttoLoader and nursetim like this.
  10. Kentucky fan

Kentucky fan

I have told this same thing to my democrat friends in oil and gas unions. If you vote for Biden you don't deserve to work. Luckily this time around they all realized pretty quick that the old democrat party is dead.

11. NoJoy

NoJoy

Yes I fully believe he’ll come after the “weapons of war”. He said it, and it is one of the few things I believe coming out of his mouth. His administration would support this 100%.
    And the ban would be permanent.
    Plus a slew of other unpleasant things concerning handguns and ammo.

12. roustabout

roustabout

Biden has laid out in writing what he would do to gun owners in this country. I can’t imagine any sane person who owns any type of firearm voting for him. If he were to die or become disabled while in office, Kamala Harris would be even worse. What the Democrats want to do is to ultimately disarm the civilian population in the United States. If voters allow Biden to slither into the Presidency with a Democrat controlled House and Senate, we will start immediately down that road.

bgreed likes this.
  13. seamaster

seamaster

Disarm the people is the plan.

I have a friend who’s voting strictly on taxing the rich. He owes student loans and has cc debt, and he’s close to 45 so he’s not getting ahead. I can understand his perspective but none forced him to spend more than he had.

I know another person, a woman, who is voting strictly on abortion. She’s more concerned with her daughter’s ability to have an abortion (in case she gets rapped) than from protecting her from being rapped. Hard to believe this perspective but it’s true!

If you can understand that a lot of people are pretty stupid, then it all makes sense.

14. screwman

screwman

Shoot ‘em in the leg!

15. tm255

tm255

I looked at Biden's platform, and this is the key part. If a Glock is used in a suicide or a robbery/shooting or whatever, Glock would be liable.

How long would manufacturers stay in business under those circumstances?

It's actually a pretty crafty plan. Trying to "ban" gun manufacturing head on would be a tough fight. Causing the manufacturers to go belly up is easier and achieves the same effect.