If they can’t or won’t stop it don’t ask for any more or our tax dollars to repair or “fix” the prob

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by securitysix, May 31, 2020.

1. securitysix

securitysix

For whatever reason the rioters and looters are going unchecked. Some claiming lack of manpower or they don’t want to agitate the mob.
    Now the only way to do this is with more of our tax dollars. It’s for the underprivileged and the inner city children.
    Say no to taxes being spent over and over for these problems not to mention the waste and corruption and you can bet there will be a tank on your doorstep.
    I always thought looters got shot on sight.

2. manfred the wonder d

manfred the wonder d

I agree but I bet we pay for it all anyway. Especially if Trump gets beat in the fall.

pgg00, rock_castle and larry_minn like this.

3. Teufelhunden71

Teufelhunden71

If you don't support more taxes to "rebuild" the inner city for those poor victims of racial inequality (after they themselves destroyed it), you're just a racist exercising your white supremacy.

At least that's how the politicians and MSM will portray us all.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

4. rock_castle

rock_castle All Lives Matter

Liberalism seems to be the root of all evil.

Willard and Boo Berry like this.
  5. canis latrans

canis latrans

I say the Police Departments should sell/auction off all their SWAT/Tacticool stuff; since it is pretty clear they won't be allowed to use it.

Willard, Batesmotel, PSUEng and 3 others like this.
  6. Butch_Coolidge

Butch_Coolidge

Beat by corn pop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. IzzyFresh

IzzyFresh

Those poor victims? That’s exactly what a racist would say!

8. Dave514

Dave514

Insurance rates and the consumer pricing to pay them. Consumers will pay if taxpayers don't.

9. thewitt

thewitt

We will pay to rebuild all this crap that's being destroyed, and then some. There is not any doubt. Congress will not hesitate to fund this.

10. PSUEng

PSUEng

Oh not to worry. They’ll be allowed to use it against the law abiding citizens who are tired of this crap. Especially if they are non-black. Communist subverters have made the criminals the good guys and the good guys the bad guys.

Batesmotel likes this.
  11. canis latrans

canis latrans

there are enough cameras and intelligence to prosecute a majority of the perpetrators.

if they do NOT prosecute, they're telling you that you don't matter.

Willard, Batesmotel and rock_castle like this.
  12. canis latrans

canis latrans

agreed that they WILL use their full power against an individual who objects to their power abuse.

what's EQUALLY clear is that they will not use it against rioters.

13. Kentak

Kentak

I was wondering about that as well, so did a very little web researching. I want to emphasize I ain't no lawyer and can't say the following is completely true.

Pretty much it boils down to the fact that looting is a property crime. Theft, maybe with breaking and entering. Unless the looter is threatening a cop or someone else with a weapon, can't use deadly force to stop them. I came across a reference to SCOTUS Tennessee vs Garner, 1985, that seems to address this. But, it seems you have to go back much further to really find any example of this. Maybe to the 60s and earlier, but does not seem to be a common practice at all.

I KNOW THERE ARE LAW ENFORCEMENT FOLKS here with better information on this topic, so please weigh in on the current and past practices.

14. Fatboy2001

Fatboy2001

Only one thing will "fix" this. Let me guess? Either "we" have law and order or we don't. I'm O. K. either way. One thing I won't do is pay taxes for "protection" law enforcement "we" don't get. Either do your job (politicians and 'police') or get the fuc# out of the way you feckless dolts. I'm sick coddling terror. Time to put the hammer down on these SOB's. :steamed: