Glock Talk banner
81 - 100 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
8,680 Posts
I have a few IWB or pocket options for a snub in 38 and 327. OWB choices: N-frames, GP-100's, and K-frames, in calibers 38/357, .41 and .44's. I'm most comfortable with the 6" GP-100 .357 and 6" model 19. Might have to reevaluate my holster and speed loader options.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I'd carry my Taurus 962 3" ported barrel. That would give me 7 rds of .38, .38+p, .357M 0r 9MM. I would carry my wife's S&W .38 Bodyguard as a backup, and she would have the Colt DS.

·
Premium Member
4,217 Posts
Unfortunately there is a significant and ever growing portion of the population that are perfectly fine handing over control of their lives to bureaucrats, in fact many of them welcome it. Based on my well over half century on this planet I would guess about half the adult population of this nation feel that way. And the minor population, educated almost entirely by leftists and "Karen" type parents, are by a vast majority welcoming of bigger government.

Face it... our once great nation is F***ed :(

·
Registered
707 Posts
Same one I’m carrying now, SW 637-2 air weight, I carry this gun daily in a iwb holster with a super strong clip that doesn’t require a belt, it’s hot out here in Florida, I honestly don’t know how some of you guys carry all the stuff you do, I go with shorts and a tank top and that’s it

·
Registered
888 Posts
Hmm. This thread is an interesting sample of how many folks would surrender their constitutional rights to Marxists, and crawl under a rock.
I frequently pack a revolver because it's a hell of a lot more useful at killing critters of various sizes with a single KABOOM than your cute little underpowered semi auto that goes pop pop pop pop pop pop.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Unfortunately there is a significant and ever growing portion of the population that are perfectly fine handing over control of their live to bureaucrats, in fact many of them welcome it. Based on my over half century on this planet I would guess about half the adult population of this nation feel that way. And the minor population, educated almost entirely by leftists and "Karen" type parents, are by a vast majority welcoming of bigger government.

Face it... our once great nation is F***ed :(
I'd bet a lot more than half are happy with the government telling them what to do.

I lived outside of the USA for years but was flying or a living so I could regularly come back and every time I came back I'd have a snapshot of what it was a month or 3 months or 6 months previous... the changes initially weren't much but then Obama got in office and it suddenly seemed like each time I set foot back in the USA, more freedom had literally vanished. And nobody seemed to notice it at all. If you tried to tell them what was different, they'd just look at you like you came from outer space.

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
If semi autos were banned, what revolver were would you carry?
Good question my friend. But you know a third of the replies will be a autoloader because they cannot think on a higher level.

S&W revolver with a four inch barrel and chambered in 38 Special. If it wasn't for arthritis I would go with a 44 or 45 caliber.

81 - 100 of 302 Posts