Glock Talk banner
61 - 80 of 301 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
73,724 Posts
If semi autos were banned, what revolver were would you carry?
A pre-lock S&W J Frame in .357 Magnum and a 6 shot S&W K or L frame .357 for cold weather when I can conceal a bigger gun.

But for the reload speed, I'd always carry a revolver.

·
Registered
7,290 Posts
Hmm. This thread is an interesting sample of how many folks would surrender their constitutional rights to Marxists, and crawl under a rock.
Just seemed appropriate to bring this back to the top !

IF we allow a semi-auto ban to stand, we are truly finished!

·
NRA Life Member
73,724 Posts
Hmm. This thread is an interesting sample of how many folks would surrender their constitutional rights to Marxists, and crawl under a rock.
And what would your alternative be? Are you ready to lead a revolution? Because that would make more sense than using an illegal gun for self-defense.

·
Registered
9,956 Posts
Always liked the look of those 3” Kimbers.

Else a SP101

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
Imagination is hard.

This doesn't have to be about everyone's policy opinions. We just want to know what you like in a theoretical way.

Try this: Joe Biden is looking for a place to nap and stumbles upon the storage room holding the Infinity Gauntlet. When he snaps his finger to change reality, you now live in a universe where no semi autos exist. All other carry laws remain the same. What do you carry?

Nose Hairstyle Facial expression Vertebrate Mouth

·
NRA Life Member
73,724 Posts
There is no revolver in my future. What I own now I will carry.
Will not comply...
It would make more sense to go unarmed than to carry an illegal gun for self-defense.

Your chances of needing a gun are pretty low, but if you do need a gun and the one you carry is illegal, you have nearly a 100% chance of going to prison like Bernie Goetz.

There is no logical way a semi-auto is that much better than a revolver, that you would choose a semi-auto and jail over a revolver and no jail.

I believe you are both just BSing because it's the internet.

61 - 80 of 301 Posts