Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

If ORDERED to receive a vaccination against COVID-19, will you comply?

• Of course, Yes! Pump me full of it!

Votes: 39 25.2%
  • Begrudgingly, yes. If I have to..

Votes: 16 10.3%
  • No, not going to happen!

Votes: 100 64.5%
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Moved on...
10,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious on how this COVID-19 virus thing will play out. Will you need a COVID-19 vaccination card? I mean, will you get a bar code validation that will check a national database or something? I am hearing rumbling that Schools may NOT open in the fall if there is still no vaccine. "Scientists" are saying that having the virus cannot guarantee immunity?! Gee! Never has for the Flu...

What say you about mandatory vaccinations?

·
Moved on...
10,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I refuse to get any "flu shots" due to then getting Government Flu, so , No I will not comply.
Thousands upon thousands of flu strains, and they create ONE shot every year...??
I was able to get a "QUAD" shot last year. Was supposed to protect me against the top 4 strains. I didn't get the flu last year.

·
Moved on...
10,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: Willard and MFC4

·
Registered
43,594 Posts
People are full of ****. Public schools make vaccines mandatory for your child to attend, what's the % of our kids go to public schools? How many of us went to public schools & had to "get our shots."
They don't like to talk about it, for obvious reasons, but "mandatory" and "had to get" isn't true for most places. Even knowing this information can get you labeled an anti vaxxer.

Vaccine-Exemption-6-14-19_650px.jpg

·
Registered
43,594 Posts

·
Registered
43,594 Posts
Would you say there are a plethora of people?
I don't know.

I was simply pointing out that things aren't as mandatory as Faceshot says. That people aren't necessarily full of ****.

Reactions: mj9mm
1 - 20 of 146 Posts