Glock Talk banner

If every Iranian had a Glock ...

367 Views 10 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  17445
If every 21 year old Iranian male had a Glock 17 with a full mag, would they be free? Would the world face an Iranian nuclear threat? How many lives could be saved?
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Not sure if 1 mag would do but it would be fun to watch.
Glock 17, maybe. If you really wanted to be sure, make it a G20.
Every Iranian male over 18 ought to have an AK47 and 6 full mags. Glocks are the tool of law enforcement, not revolution.
Agreed Ak47 with multiple mags would be needed - But WOW would it be fun to watch with the pistols. They could all go undercover and fight an extremely vicious geurrilla war if they could organize.

Truth be told I believe the gov't of Iran is in no trouble at all and could squash this little problem in only a matter of days if needed - Pistols or not.

Right now they are busy distracting the world with the election chirade. It does not matter who wins - the fanatics are still in power. All the while their centrifuges spin and they are another day closer to wiping Israel off of the map.
I think a pistol would work just fine. I heard ze germans were terrified of a little pistol that the french were being air dropped during WW2. They would wait until a guard had their back to them and blow their brains out.

See less See more
I think a pistol would work just fine. I heard ze germans were terrified of a little pistol that the french were being air dropped during WW2. They would wait until a guard had their back to them and blow their brains out.

Not to hijack this thread -- but I wonder how many recorded instances there are of those Liberators actually being used by resistance fighters...? :dunno:
Not to hijack this thread -- but I wonder how many recorded instances there are of those Liberators actually being used by resistance fighters...? :dunno:
Enough to give the occupying grunt some real nightmares I bet.

"The weapon was valued as much for its psychological warfare effect as its actual field performance"
Americans have guns and we're losing more and more freedom everyday. I don't think it would make a difference... unless the Iranians are a more moral people than we are.
If every 21 year old Iranian male had a Glock 17 with a full mag, would they be free? Would the world face an Iranian nuclear threat? How many lives could be saved?
Assault rifles, Tanks, Aircraft, Helicopters, Artillery > Handguns.
Every Iranian male over 18 ought to have an AK47 and 6 full mags. Glocks are the tool of law enforcement, not revolution.
Actually, didn't the Glock originate as a sidearm for the Austrian military? It's LE role came about after the huge adoption by 2/3 of American LE agencies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.