If Black Lives .............

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by lawandorder, Jun 7, 2020.

1. lawandorder

lawandorder

..........really do matter to black people why are they killing each other at such a rapid rate ?

2. ranger1968

ranger1968

Wayyyyyy down South, shootin' stuff and Jeeping!
    Hey man, don't confuse the narrative with facts, no one cares, since it's not really even about George Floyd or the cops or race.....

3. bigj480

bigj480 CLM

They really do not care about lives, they care about furthering the anti-white agenda that makes them supposed victims of some nebulous idea racism. Proof that it's not about black lives? They are RIOTING for something that makes up about .1% of all black murders while ignoring MANY THINGS that killed FAR MORE black people. Therefore, it's not about lack lives, it's about narrative and agenda. It's about getting something from white people, just like their looting is. That's their base instinct, get stuff. They are jealous that others have it better than them through hard work and rather than live right and do that work, they just want to cheat and they don't care who it hurts. Not that all of them know this is the case, white liberals have helped them form an ideology, a false religion, that excuses anything they could do and really does convince them they are victims when they actually have privilege. Firstly, they exist in a nation built by white people and, secondly, we have bent over backwards to appease them because we are nice people. Even putting in racial policies that benefit them to the detriment of everyone else. Nothing will ever be enough, we need to stop with this foolishness and tell them to grow up.

Hilux1911, Cambo and Oldschooltube like this.
  4. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Because they don't matter to them. The phrase "Black Lives Matter" really means: "maintaining the myth of victimhood, discouraging the police from making us obey the law, and getting free stuff matters."

5. tm255

tm255

Love it. Can I get a T shirt that says that?

6. kwo

kwo

As this world turns no lives matter . Just kill another 1million babies.

Fortunate Son likes this.
  7. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

You're not supposed to ask that! Just like they get pissed at "all lives matter" because the truth sets you free (I've heard ...) and if that took place there'd be nothing to complain about.

bigj480 likes this.
  8. Toocool45

Toocool45

IF black lives matter. Why in Chicago are there so many black on black murders. Why is it that NO Black leaders in the city,state,country dont comment on this issue. AND blame whites for being raciest. WHY??????

bigj480 likes this.
  9. Biggy1

Biggy1

BLM sure in the hell don’t matter in Chicago and other Democrat run and controlled cities across our nation, where *** Black ON Black *** murder victims stack up like cordwood, week after week and year after year. That is super messed up, hypocritical, and racist in itself.

MAGA in November, **your** Country’s great and prosperous future depends on it.

robhic and bigj480 like this.
  10. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

It makes 'em feel good to put blame on someone else. Plus, the truth would not be news and we can't have that, can we?

11. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977 "Cynical Little me"

I dont know what your talking about. https://heyjackass.com/