Glock Talk banner
21 - 40 of 124 Posts
If they outlaw my AR with pistol grip, I'll just remove the pistol grip. Pistol grips are "cool factor" but accuracy suffers with 'em anyway. Then I'm legal and more deadly.:cool: Talking about the front vertical BTW. Now what to do about the rear grip???
...that's what the libs are referring to.

I will arm myself with one of my half dozen AR platform rifles...
Because I expect to completely ignore any and all infringements to my 2A.

It's the Bill of Rights. Not the Bill of Allowed.

Don't you think all those guns would be banned under the AWB terms??
What bans the SKS in your mind? 10 rd internal mag, fixed stock, no pistol or foregrip...

So you see major changes to USPSA, 3 Gun and other national and international sanctioned competition? will events be policed for compliance? Current events and owned material would have to be grandfathered. Personally I think in 90 days this will be dead and back to business as usual.

*fingers crossed*

I'm playing the devil's advocate.

Let's say a new AWB passes, which prohibits the ownership of ARs, AKs, and semi-auto military-style rifles with pistol grips and/or magazines over 10 rounds. From this point forward, you cannot buy/sell/own any of these rifles.

What kind of weapon would you use in it's place?

The most lethal thing that comes to my mind is like a Ruger Scout Rifle. Is there maybe a better choice?
I would still arm myself with my AR...The government is not going to effect what I arm myself with no matter what they pass...period!:steamed:

If ARs/AKs are banned, what will you arm yourself with?

Answer: What ever the "blue helmets" bring me........

:cool:

...and semi auto shotguns are not mentioned - that's an effective weapon. 8+1 Mossberg in my closet. No external mag, no grips - part of my comp. group. I'm buying Pearce XLs for my mags ( they might go away) and 223 reloading supplies like I said check back in 90 days - I bet the pic is very different. This one dies!

21 - 40 of 124 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.