Glock Talk banner

IDPA classifier near Wichita, KS?

565 2
I've been shooting IDPA locally for a while now, so I decided to become an IDPA member. I was planning on going up to Nebraska for a classifier in March since I have family there, but unfortunately the packet with my membership card got delayed and so I was unable to attend. I'm looking at the IDPA website and it appears the next one anywhere close is in Arkansas in October. Does anyone know of a classifier that's closer and/or sooner? It's my understanding that there are classifiers held that do not necessarily show up on the IDPA website, at least not very far in advance. Thanks in advance!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Ninja
2,787 Posts
I've been shooting IDPA locally for a while now, so I decided to become an IDPA member. I was planning on going up to Nebraska for a classifier in March since I have family there, but unfortunately the packet with my membership card got delayed and so I was unable to attend. I'm looking at the IDPA website and it appears the next one anywhere close is in Arkansas in October. Does anyone know of a classifier that's closer and/or sooner? It's my understanding that there are classifiers held that do not necessarily show up on the IDPA website, at least not very far in advance. Thanks in advance!
Just ask your local club to set one up sometime. If you offer to help with set up and tear down I bet they would consider it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.