Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Tacticool brah!
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo yo yo my righteous peoples.

As many of you probably have lots of Magpuls you have also got the same little poster I got:

What is this AR included on the poster?

It looks absolutely awesome: It might just be my dream weapon. I always assumed an MP5 was... if I could pick and choose and design my own personalized custom verson of the MP5 and have a suppressor, it would be it...but THIS baby...

I am guessing its not a civilian available legal version, cause this looks like not only a Short barrel but a supressor too, and it looks like it has a Auto-Semi-Safe selector BUT I gotta know- what is it?!

Here are some pictures:

this is me turning it sideways, not the normal top to bottom profile:

and how it looks on the wall:

Thanx much

· Registered
913 Posts
Looks like a M4A1 with a M203 40mm grenade launcher attached to it. Looks to be topped with a EoTech 553 some sort of buis and a AN/PEQ-2 or some other IR designator. The can is pretty short but you can get similar suppressors (silencers) from about any of the major brands. The stock appears to be a Magpul ACS or UBR with MIAD or MOE grip but the pics are pretty small so you can't really tell.

You could make a semi auto copy of one and get one of those flare shooting 37mm M203 replicas..... Or if you live in a NFA friendly state and have about $40k to put in a full auto rifle, get a good full auto rated suppressor and get a 40mm M203. (Subject to all NFA laws and Tax Stamps)

12,382 Posts
Agreed on the accessories, hard to say more from tiny photo.

As an ex-M203 carrier, be advised it adds four pounds to the front of the gun and makes it very muzzle heavy.

· Tacticool brah!
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I don't underastand what the deal is with the pictures- I took them with a $500 camera and when I look at them, they're regular sized, I can't explain it.

As far as the poster, it is a standard Magpul issue product list, one side lists all their stuff (circa 2010) it has a listing of everything they make. The other side has a picture of that rifle.

And I admit I dont KNOW thats why i asked but it really doersn't look like a regular issue M4... I mean I realize it has an EOTech and Supressor but it looks more "specialized?" the barrel is really rreally short it seems (I have not seen an Issue M4 with a suppressor, is that what they look like maybe?) and the rear BUIS says Noveske, I thought maybe it was a Noveske carbine but who knows.

again sorry, the pics look normal when I use them, I cant understand why they're doing that.

· Tacticool brah!
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its built with a lot of Magpul stuff...

ACS Stock, MOE Pistol Grip, blakc PMAG, looks like Noveske BUIS, EOTech 55x sight, theres a QD sling attacjmemnt point with no swivel, some ladder covers w/o being Magpul rail panels, the M203, and Supressor, etc. Plus the select fire selector.

12,382 Posts
That's a 7" rail, looks to be a standard 14.5" gun.

· AAAMAD
37,316 Posts
Standard 14.5 inch gun,

Its an AAC SPR/M4 Supressor

Midwest Industries or Daniel Defense QD sling swivel.

Looks like a DD or MI rail.

Not sure on the flip up sight or the M203, but I do know its not a LMT 203.

· Registered
1,019 Posts
Noveske M16 lower. Noveske upper with URX RISII on a 12.5" Noveske barrel with a AAC M4 suppressor mount and AAC suppressor. Magpul ACS stock, Magpul MIAD grip, Magpul PMAG, Gunfighter CH, Knights front and rear sights, Eotech 553 tan, AN/PEQ15 tan, as for the M203 launcher I really do want to say it is the LMT 9" rail mount.

BTW that is Stickmans rifle. He is also the photographer for Magpul.

12,382 Posts
Yeah, that's one of the newer/shorter 203s, it doesn't have the barrel clamp (necessitating the M4 barrel configuration).

· Who?
7,957 Posts
Surf thanks much man thats one great description.

But to suim it up, its not like its uh, "Noveske Model 2" oir somehting like that you can just buy, its a custom job builtt by pieces right?
If it's a Noveske with a happy switch, you wouldn't be able to buy it unless it was converted to FA using a registered pre-86 DIAS.

If it doesn't have the happy switch, then you could build an identical rifle without much issue, assuming SBRs, DDs, and suppressors are legal in your state/jurisdiction.

· Registered
913 Posts
Surf thanks much man thats one great description.

But to suim it up, its not like its uh, "Noveske Model 2" oir somehting like that you can just buy, its a custom job builtt by pieces right?
I would not really consider it custom.... It is but it isn't. Sure it have some upgraded Magpul kit on it but the gun isn't anything special. In fact it's actually two different weapon systems, a M4 (AR15) and a M203. As Stick said it's pretty much your typical M4 SOPMOD. You start with a normal Colt M4A1 or similar model with a full auto selector made by Noveske, Knights or or even a Bushmaster (Sorry guys had to mention it just to make the point). Next, Add a drop in quad rail like the Knights or Surefire. Put the M203 you have laying the the armory on the bottom and add that AAC can/flash hider on the front. Add the optics and magpul stuff and there you go. As I posted above you could legally own all of that if you can find a full auto lower or registered sear made before 1986, if you are in a NFA friendly state and have the $$$.

You're actually thinking way too much into this and looking for specifics that are not really important. You can easily make a semi auto copy using any off the shelf AR15 and going through the NFA stuff for a SBR , the Suppressor and the 37mm M203 Replica. I'll warn you that it will not be cheap though!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.