Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 206 Posts

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got this idea from another thread after seeing a sweeeeeeet pic of a 1911 on top of the book followed up by another great pic of a g19 & 33rd mag in front of the book.

I'll bust out my POS camera to attempt this and post it later. Think it could be a fun thread, afterall I'm a sucker for zombies and guns. :supergrin:

·
Curious Member
19,885 Posts
I can't do it but if someone would post a pic of either a tricked out AR, a .50BMG, or a Glock with light/laser/33rd mag and maybe a red dot...that'd be pretty cool to see...if I was a zombie I'd shop for brains elsewhere.

-Emt1581

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I've been meaning to buy that book, I'll order one now :supergrin:

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
I just ordered one, should get it in a few days :supergrin:

·
I.C.P.
9,429 Posts
Sad Panda Moment......I lost my copy of ZSG in a terrible boating accident a few weeks back.

·
in ur rearview
888 Posts
Borders had an in-store special buy 1 get 1 half off last week. Included in the sale was ZSG & World War Z - both by Max Brooks. I dunno if they're still running the sale.

·
reverse dentist
123 Posts
This is a good idea for a thread. I do not want to sound like I think otherwise...this sort of thread is fun and I like it.

But screw Max Brooks and the ZSG...that guy knows SFA about guns. Knowing SFA about guns is fine, my best friend of many years knows absolutely nothing about guns. But then he doesn't write books including sections on what guns to buy to survive anything, either.

Surviving zombies is like the internets...it is serious business.

Anyway I keep a much better zombie survival guide in my head, which is unfortunately the first place I guess a zombie would look.

Tomorrow I will get a picture of other survival guides with select guns!

·
Registered
343 Posts
It's already too late! Looks whats going on outside right now!

1 - 20 of 206 Posts