close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I'd like to become a GT contributor but...

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Medpilot 2, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Medpilot 2

Medpilot 2 Smkumifyagotum

The credit card exp date only goes up to Dec 2006 and my card exp. later than that. :(

2. Fred

Fred Lifetime Member Millennium Member

email Eric (board owner) and let him know. He can probably change it or suggest a workaround. ;)

3. 13BRV3

13BRV3

I tried to contribute today too, but it wouldn't go through. I got some sort of gateway can't do this that or the other thing message. I tried twice. My CC exp date is also beyond the limit on the contribution page, but it used to be a year earlier until I got a replacement card. I've noticed that some websites that had my old expiration date (2006) still work fine, so I tried that, even though the exp is now 2007.

How bout it Eric. Fix the contribution page so we can send you money to help keep this great site running :)

Cheers,
    Rusty

4. Medpilot 2

Medpilot 2 Smkumifyagotum

I PMed him a few days ago but he hasn't got back yet. I would imagine he's pretty busy.

5. 13BRV3

13BRV3

Let us know if you find out anything. BTW, I just tried the Paypal link on the contribution page, and it doesn't work either.

Cheers,
    Rusty

6. Fred

Fred Lifetime Member Millennium Member

You're right, he is pretty busy and doesn't always check his PM's. A better way would be to email him. Try that, and if that doesn't work, post here again and I'll try another way to contact him. Thanks for your support of GT! :)

7. jevans142

jevans142

Same deal here. I tried to donate using both the secure CC and Paypal but got error messages on both. I would gladly donate to help keep this great resource up and running if this can be fixed. Thanks.