close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Dismiss Notice

You are browsing the classified section of GlockTalk.com, by doing so you agree to follow the terms of service.

http://www.glocktalk.com/pages/classifieds-tos/

ICarryAGLOCK9mm - what a guy!

Discussion in 'Smart Shopper' started by pluvo, Jan 7, 2006.

1. pluvo

pluvo Experiment G26

I've bought alot of stuff from folks here on Glock Talk and online in general. This is my first ever 'issue' and I wanted to share it.

I bought some GAP floorplates from "ICarryAGLOCK9mm" (aka Jordan) earlier this week. I paid him via PayPal and last night I checked the mail and found that the envelope had been torn & the contents were gone.

This has happened before, usually with magazines or other oversized stuff, but in the previous instances I'd get a plastic bag with the 'pieces' with a letter of explanation. This time all I got was 3/4 of the envelope. I really can't believe the carrier actually delivered it like that.

When I got to work this morning I called the USPS but I know it won't amount to anything.

Then I sent a PM to Jordan letting him know what happened and thanking him anyway.

A few hours later I log on to check my email & there's a PayPal notification that Jordan returned my money. I wasn't expecting (or asking for that matter) for a refund. It's hard to believe that someone would do that just on my word. No photos, no argument, no nothing.

I want to publicly thank Jordan and recommend him to the rest of you.

I'll post some pics of the envelope below.

2. pluvo

pluvo Experiment G26

Crappy phone pic #1 (redacted of course):

3. pluvo

pluvo Experiment G26

Crappy phone pic #2: