i would like to shoot a 50 BMG, i dont have one.. could be from a couple shots to a clip

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by wolfy692005, Aug 2, 2015.

1. wolfy692005

wolfy692005 pro tinkerer

I would like to shoot a 50 bmg either from a few rounds to a mag or two... depends on the cost.. I have no access to one and I am probably never going to own one.. I could not find a place that rents them.. machine guns but no big dogs... so its like an itch I cant scratch.. I am willing to pay of course... pay a small gun charge, buy some ammo and a range fee.. I have a couple guys that like me would like to shoot one and my daughter would like to shoot it.. we live in Howey in the hills but will travel if we can get someone to help us out..
    anyone out there.. we shoot about weekly but pistols, ar-15's. 308's oil war rifles.. some of us have ccw's we are safety first and you will have no problems with us.
    if anyone knows someone who can help us out, please e-mail me at [email protected] love to hear from you... \
    thanks Roy

2. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Check out any long distance ranges in your area,chances are someone there may have one or know folk that do.'08.

3. maxmanta

maxmanta

They're interesting to shoot. I shot one and I felt a wave of pressure blow over me. It felt like I had been suddenly dropped off at 50' below sea level.