Glock Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· pro tinkerer
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to shoot a 50 bmg either from a few rounds to a mag or two... depends on the cost.. I have no access to one and I am probably never going to own one.. I could not find a place that rents them.. machine guns but no big dogs... so its like an itch I cant scratch.. I am willing to pay of course... pay a small gun charge, buy some ammo and a range fee.. I have a couple guys that like me would like to shoot one and my daughter would like to shoot it.. we live in Howey in the hills but will travel if we can get someone to help us out..
anyone out there.. we shoot about weekly but pistols, ar-15's. 308's oil war rifles.. some of us have ccw's we are safety first and you will have no problems with us.
if anyone knows someone who can help us out, please e-mail me at [email protected] love to hear from you... \
thanks Roy

· Watcher.
41,319 Posts
Check out any long distance ranges in your area,chances are someone there may have one or know folk that do.'08.

· Banned
4,795 Posts
They're interesting to shoot. I shot one and I felt a wave of pressure blow over me. It felt like I had been suddenly dropped off at 50' below sea level.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.