Glock Talk banner

I wish someone would make this for the compact Glocks......

360 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  SCC
An angled finger rest that replaces the magazine floorplate.

I know on the G26 Pierce makes a fingergrip, but I would like one that more naturally holds the bottom finger at a more natural position, so your hand "curls around" the entire grip frame. Kind of like holding a J-frame revolver.

Can anyone picture what I am talking about?

Anyone make what I am describing?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.