close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

I went to UFC 146 Mir vs Dos Santos at the MGM in Vegas -OMG what a fight!

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by mixflip, May 28, 2012.

1. mixflip

mixflip

Ok for you UFC fans. I went to the Mir vs Dos Santos fight at the MGM yesterday and OMG it was nuts!

Mir got stunned and was flailing on the ground looking like he was trying to block a ghost (Im guessing he was almost knocked out) and Dos Santos flew in an CLOCKED him in the head and put him to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp!!!! :wow:

Cain Velasquez looked like he sliced open Antonia Silvas artery... there was so much blood! It took 2 guys to mop up the amount of blood that was left on the ring floor during the break.

It was NUTS!!! Great fights. Im not a huge UFC fan but this night was definitely entertaining being there live.

Last edited: May 28, 2012
  2. Deanster

Deanster Cheese? Millennium Member CLM

Interesting to watch. I mentioned in the other thread that I'd never seen that much blood in an MMA match before. I know that forehead cuts bleed like crazy, but this was about a 6 on the 'monty Python' scale of blood. Silvas was a total 'tomato can'... I'm not sure he landed a solid shot on Velasquez at any point.

Mir just couldn't figure out how to get inside on Dos Santos without getting killed on the way in, and he's just not the right guy to try standing there to box.

3. Rcsteffen

Rcsteffen

I plan to attend a UFC fight in Vegas this year if schedules work out right. Bucket list thing. I prefer to view most other sporting events on TV, but I gotta attend at least one UFC event live.

4. ronin.45

ronin.45

Glad you enjoyed yourself. Where did you sit?
    I went to UFC 96 in Columbus and was a little disappointed. We only had the $102 seats which put us up in nosebleed territory. It was a fun night, but I prefer watching on TV unless I can buy really good seats.

5. BSA70

BSA70

How much were the tickets to the fight?:cool:

BSA

6. mixflip

mixflip

I went for free. A friend who shall not be named inside the Las Vegas pro-sports world gave me 2 free tickets. I agree, its actually better to watch it on PPV or when its free on Spike. We were in the middle rows so we were high enough to see over the cage but a little far for any good pictures.

I am not a big enough fan to spend $300 on these tickets. I think thats how much our seats were worth at the MGM? Alot of fun just being there either way though. The energy is NUTS!!! Lots of eye candy trophy wives and girlfriends too lol.