I was watching a Glenn Beck on Pluto

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by czsmithGT, Jun 5, 2020.

1. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Say what you will about Beck, he is spot on in many respects.

His Blaze people were interviewing “protesters”. They support violence, rioting and killing cops. They say it is their right to take what they want from these stores.

All the while these pieces of **** were filming it with their $1000 iPhones.

wiskeyVI, Cambo, Wayward Son and 2 others like this.
  2. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

I listened to his radio broadcast today, and Beck was great!

He's done some crazy sxxt in the past, and has a bad reputation with quite a few people.......but, he is a great source of informed alternative thinking.

Now, if he can keep from the fake crying, and his face out of the potato chip bowl......maybe he can get some momentum!

He's had some great guests lately......today, it was Heisman Trophy winner Herschel Walker.

Here's a link to that interview:

View: https://youtu.be/B47B9ze-w88

3. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

4. hogship

hogship A republic, if you can keep it! Silver Member

G17Jake, Wayward Son and BengalBacker like this.
  5. BlueBacker

BlueBacker Previously BengalBacker

Those of you who still hate Beck, pretend it's someone else talking and watch this. It's fantastic!

hogship and Wayward Son like this.
  6. Bullwinkle J Moose

Bullwinkle J Moose Quick! Duck!

He's getting farther out. Last I heard he was on Mars.

7. jeanderson

jeanderson Making America great again! Platinum Member

I’m as mad as hell and I’m not going to take this anymore!

It's long past time for everyone to be screaming this at the top of their lungs. How much longer are decent, hard-working Americans going to just continue to stand by and watch this madness unfold. Civility is gone, both in the streets and in our discourse. Politicians and media pundits are controlling the narrative with their meaningless platitudes as they divide the country into the victim and oppressor classes. There is no in between. "Either you're with us, or you're against us".

No discussion. No questioning. No critical thought process at all. Just threats of violence. Merchants put up signs "Black Lives Matter" so they won't have their windows shattered or store set on fire. Every business on the Internet puts up a banner reading "We stand in solidarity with the black community." This does nothing but empower the mob. And politicians play right along, telling them them they empathize with the "protesters", and that people should be let out of jail, police should be de-funded. There have been numerous cops killed in this unrest and many more injured. Not a peep from Democratic politicians.

There's an enormous power shift happening right before our eyes. Antifa and the radical leftists have a toehold now, and there's no sign of them letting up. As long as we empathize with them and our politicians play along, their power will only grow.